[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you have some Chinese in you?

Avernus

facts consist of us having land that is for sale and China inquiring about them...the slant is the part where they talk about having a slice of communism slapped right in the middle of America

:lol: That was the claim I made earlier that you argued against not telling the story dummy.

I have little doubt, a company with ties to the Chinese govt., has interest in developing an industrial park south of the Boise airport.

no, there are links in the article...clickable words....look for yourself, I'm not going to sit here and do the work for you...

:tup:

A few days ago you were referring to that article as the truth, supported by facts. Now you are trying to distant yerself from it. There are a few possibilities why you are doing a retarded backpedal.

1- You didn't read yer own article

2 - You didn't understand yer own article

3 - You now realize how asinine the "truth" and "facts" are you were trumping around and now feel embarrassed how out of whack yer BS meter is.

I'll let you admit to the primary reason of yer flip-flop. :wacko:

Edited by bushwacked

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: That was the claim I made earlier that you argued against not telling the story dummy.

:tup:

A few days ago you were referring to that article as the truth, supported by facts. Now you are trying to distant yerself from it. There are a few possibilities why you are doing a retarded backpedal.

1- You didn't read yer own article

2 - You didn't understand yer own article

3 - You now realize how asinine the "truth" and "facts" are you were trumping around and now feel embarrassed how out of whack yer BS meter is.

I'll let you admit to the primary reason of yer flip-flop. :wacko:

there was no flip-flop, but you're trying awfully hard to create one...

the basis of the article presents plenty of facts as well as the "clickable words"....but you're taking the opinions in the article to support your argument which serves no purpose....you're far too involved in trying to prove me wrong and I'm not even sure why...

the basis of the article is factual, but the author puts his own slant when stating opinions....do I really have to keep repeating myself for you to understand or do you really lack reading comprehension....?....seriously...

edit: also, I should repeat this again ....this is not my article...so the slants do not represent my opinions....

Edited by Avernus

Seriously, are you retarded?

the idea was to have factories in those areas and have their worked sent over here....but I have wondered why they would want to buy up land on american soil since we're a long ways out of this hole....and they have their own problems...

I could ask the same question of you, either that or you are really an internet psychopath....you are an over-aggressive stalker which is scary because we're both men....and if there's anything else you want to twist around, feel free and I will come right along to shoot it down....eventually anyways..

so keep it up :wacko:

I was thinking you were a teenager who spends his free time reading conspiracy theory websites. :tup:

how is this when you're the one who uses name calling like "Avernuts" and when you're proven wrong about your weak argument, you start attacking the person and try to deflect by grabbing little quotes and twisting what someone says....essentially taking the argument wherever you can to try and win it...

so maybe I was wrong, you might be a female...:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

It seemed so plausible because websites with zero credibility blogged about it on the internet with clickable words to other sites on the internet with zero credibility!

Don Dietrich doesn’t overreact when he gets emails calling him a traitor or a dupe opening the way for an invasion of Idaho by Chinese Communists.

“Given what they’re reading, they are rightfully concerned,” said Dietrich, director of the Idaho Department of Commerce. “But what they are reading is in some cases nonsense.”

Much of the attention stems from what he told the Statesman a year ago, just before Gov. Butch Otter led a trade mission to China. The state has been looking for foreign investment to boost the economy here, and there is one foreign country with more investment potential than all the others. “The Chinese are looking for a beachhead in the United States,” Dietrich said then.

The quote got a new life on the Internet starting six months later, when the Statesman wrote about a proposal to develop a technology zone south of the Boise Airport, broached with state and city officials in December by representatives of the China National Machinery Industry Corp.

A host of bloggers have reported that the zone has already been sold or that Idaho was looking at turning over a 55-square mile area to the Chinese government.

None of that is true — or even allowed under U.S. law. But that hasn’t stopped right-wing bloggers and the John Birch Society from turning exaggerated claims about the proposal and Idaho’s efforts to attract Chinese investment into a conspiracy.

“It just isn’t possible to develop Little China in Idaho,” Dietrich said. “U.S. labor laws don’t allow it.

Edited by bushwacked