[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MVP Challenge Memorial back for a 4th year

Puddy

If anyone is interested in participating in a version of the best game the Huddle ever offered then the MVP Challenge Memorial is for you. Please post here and/or post in the league forum linked below if interested. The cost is $20 to enter. As many people who want to enter can. If you don't know the rules they are posted in the forum as well. Basically, you can use any player in the NFL any week you want to. But you can only use them once.

Very easy league to participate in as there is no draft, no trading, no waivers, no divisions, etc.

MikesVikes and I are co-commissioners but once the season starts the league completely runs itself. We had about 40 owners last year and it would be great to see that number increase.

Please click on the forum link for more info including payment information.

Link to MVP Challenge forum

It's a great contest because your success for the season isn't tied to a draft. Each week you decide who to play from the NFL, not from a roster of 16. There is so much more strategy involved. That's not to say that luck isn't involved. You probably have a higher dose of each. It's your league on steroids. :wacko:

Edited by MikesVikes

Great game. I challenge the greatness that is the huddle to get in there and sign up! I personally challenge you to get in there and try to beat this Raider fan :wacko: I was running in first most of last season, ended in 4th. This is a fun game with strategy! More teams the better...

Great game. I challenge the greatness that is the huddle to get in there and sign up! I personally challenge you to get in there and try to beat this Raider fan :wacko: I was running in first most of last season, ended in 4th. This is a fun game with strategy! More teams the better...

It looked like nobody could catch you there for awhile. It's lonely at the top until it's not lonely anymore. :tup: