[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kardashian / Humphries

MikesVikes

Look at the hands of Humphries in this pic. link

Which person in the photo has the largest hands? Is he marrying a five year old or what? You know what they say about dudes with big hands....

They need bigger gloves. :wacko:

Dude could eat five burgers at one time with those hands.

Edited by MikesVikes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You worry me... NTTAWWT.

Who is Kris Humphries? Why is he marrying Kim Kardashian? Isn't this the girl who has banged every NFL/NBA/MLB player that has knocked on her door over the past 5 years?

I'm not saying that I would only bang vestal virgins, but, damn, if she had as many sticking out of her as she had stuck in her she'd look like a freaking porcupine.

And, Mike, what are you doing perusing these websites, you need to turn in yer man card.

That site always have something listed on the msn homepage. I usually never hit those links because it comes up with stuff like this that nobody in their right minds care about. Or it comes up with a search link to the teaser.

Humphries is a basketball player from Minnesota. He and his Dad own the Five Guys Burger joint.

That site always have something listed on the msn homepage. I usually never hit those links because it comes up with stuff like this that nobody in their right minds care about. Or it comes up with a search link to the teaser.

Humphries is a basketball player from Minnesota. He and his Dad own the Five Guys Burger joint.

No wonder he looks to be 6' 10"...

Look at the hands of Humphries in this pic. link

Which person in the photo has the largest hands? Is he marrying a five year old or what? You know what they say about dudes with big hands....

They need bigger gloves. :wacko:

Dude could eat five burgers at one time with those hands.

and yet his hand looks like a five year olds when firmly placed on her GINORMOUS arse!

Don't ask me how I know this (or, actually... go ahead... I heard it on the Dan Patrick Show), but the couple actually signed a pre-nup because HE requested it. Kardashian, as you all must know, is frickin' loaded. Apparently Humphries is as well, and not because he's an NBA'er. His pops supposedly owns Five Guys Burgers and is a multimillionaire himself.

Speaking of Five Guys, I may get some of that shizz tomorrow. :wacko:

Q for anyone who cares to answer:

Why is this noise taking up any of your personal bandwidth?

Because the rest of the news one reads is unbearable?

In actuality, this is the first I've heard of any of this.

This chick's pooner is a biohazard. She has more yeast than the good people at red star, more bacteria than a mexican landfill, and more viruses than the U.S. governments weapons labs.

The good people at the CDC lay awake fightened by her potential for destruction. They fear her more than ebola and as much as Paris Hilton.

Why any man would want to fight his way past her genital warts to dip his wick in that bacteria frappe is beyond me.

This chick's pooner is a biohazard. She has more yeast than the good people at red star, more bacteria than a mexican landfill, and more viruses than the U.S. governments weapons labs.

The good people at the CDC lay awake fightened by her potential for destruction. They fear her more than ebola and as much as Paris Hilton.

Why any man would want to fight his way past her genital warts to dip his wick in that bacteria frappe is beyond me.

Now who really wants to live an world without hot sluts? I, for one, say nay good sir. Nay!

Now who really wants to live an world without hot sluts? I, for one, say nay good sir. Nay!

Sluts can cross a line. It is called the skank line. She has crossed so far over that she could not find her way back.

I'm all for sluts. Bless their trampy little behinds. Skanks, however, I leave to those who do not care if their dick rots off. I'll leave this one alone, thanks.

Sluts can cross a line. It is called the skank line. She has crossed so far over that she could not find her way back.

I'm all for sluts. Bless their trampy little behinds. Skanks, however, I leave to those who do not care if their dick rots off. I'll leave this one alone, thanks.

Let he who hasn't been hammered enough to appreciate a good skank cast the first pint glass.

Edited by yo mama

You forgot to use this: :wacko:

I can not figure out how four other quality threads got gunned and this one is allowed to live...

Oh, and what they said about sluts and skanks. Love me some sluts, skanks leave a strange smell behind and usually you have the sniffles til you buck up and go to the doc. Kardashian is a skank.