[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kardashian / Humphries

MikesVikes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I told you, guys, Reggie Bush was hiding in her ass and jumped out while they were consummating the marriage pretty much ruining everything.

Woman who have bushes in their asses usually end up divorced

I could see wanting to tear it up for a weekend, but jebus, ever heard her speak? Dude buys her a $2M rock and says to himself, oh yeah, this is the woman to whom I'll pledge my undying devotion... :wacko:

Maybe the ass emits a hypnotic message at high frequency that commands those around her to do her bidding? That might also explain why she's famous at all.

Because one vapid celeb gossip thread is enough, I'll post this here. Just about fell out of my chair laughing.

A 20-year-old girl named Mariah Yeater has filed court papers saying that Justin Bieber got her pregnant after they had sex in a bathroom after a concert last year, which is surprising since he’s clearly gay. Here’s her romantic recap, according to Radar…

“Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone.

“I agreed to go with him and on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.

“After walking away from the other people backstage, Justin Bieber found a place where we could be alone — a bathroom.

We went inside and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to.”

I can totally see Bieber doing and saying all this. He seems to think he’s some kind of tough guy. He’ll be choking prostitutes in no time.

:wacko::tup::lol:

Why am I so easily amused??