[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red, Black & Silver

Vote Quimby2

Your link still didn't work because it dot, dot, dotted part of the long url. I tried to link to an AJC artcile, but it it filtered the "crappy shoes from spammers" on mine too :wacko: . Just search "UGA pro combat".

I think they look hideous, and if you know UGA, you know they stick to our tradition of the same red helmet, a red or white jersey (even black was good for a "blackout") and grey pants. Classic look.. Obviously they've just taken the primary colors and mashed them up into a uniform that looks like Louisville or something... I could get over the jersey aside from not having white numbers, but silver on the helmet and red pants? What a freaking joke and a slap in the face to the school's tradition.

But whatever, the Dawgs got a lot more on their plate to start the season, so I'm glad their getting this stupid N!ke ploy to make them look like Oregon out of the way early.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Much like the coach... They are awful.

Seriously, how much more stupid sh!t can happen under this jackasses watch.

I've already had to sit through years of boneheaded mistakes, 3rd and goal from the three, five seconds left in the game, no timeouts...run it up the gut, Kick off to Vanderbilt, commercial break, defense goes out on the field, TIMEOUT!!!, whew, that was close, we had the wrong defense on the field... the defense with 9 guys... Hey, fellas, when we score against UF, everyone rush the field, yeah, we've never scored on them before...

Sorry, I'm just soo freaking over HCMR taking great talent and flushing it down the goddamn toilette. God he freaking pisses me off. And now, now you go and fu(k with the uniforms.

After he gets outcoached in the BSU game and our guys get manhandled by USC I really hope they run this SOB outta the freaking state!!!!!!!

And now, now you go and fu(k with the uniforms.

Did Richt sign our deal with crappy shoes from spammers? Not really sure how you can blame this on him, because this seems like a contractual obligation... We declined last year when they had LSU and Florida wearing those hideous unis.

BTW, the title of this thread pretty much sums up the absurdity of the uniforms. UGA's primary colors are Red & Black, secondary color is white. Just because they've traditionally worn grey pants doesn't mean they should incorporate it into every facet of the uniform, including the one thing that never gets changed, the helmet... I hate to make too much of a fuss over unis, but it's just so un-Georgia, it's insulting...