[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S&P grades subprime mortgages higher than the US government

The Irish Doggy

The basic issue is that the fees are paid by the sellers when they should be paid by the buyers. This makes S&P nothing more than an arm of the investment banks with no independence whatsoever.

These corrupt goons should be glad they live in a country that allows them to consistently get away with this clear swindle and, to boot, has a very high proportion of the populace that thinks they should be regulated even less, not more. In China, the S&P leadership would have been shot out of hand, a fate they richly deserve.

The basic issue is that the fees are paid by the sellers when they should be paid by the buyers. This makes S&P nothing more than an arm of the investment banks with no independence whatsoever.

These corrupt goons should be glad they live in a country that allows them to consistently get away with this clear swindle and, to boot, has a very high proportion of the populace that thinks they should be regulated even less, not more. In China, the S&P leadership would have been shot out of hand, a fate they richly deserve.

Just so I have you on record, you are for the death penalty, right?

I'm always up for a good killin, have at 'em.

Just so I have you on record, you are for the death penalty, right?

I'm always up for a good killin, have at 'em.

I have repeatedly said that I would have taken Goldman Sachs and other investment bank executives, analysts and all the rest of the worthless scum and publicly shot one in ten of them, a practice the Romans used after a defeat to encourage the remaining nine. It is the origination of the term "decimation".

I meant every word of it.

I have repeatedly said that I would have taken Goldman Sachs and other investment bank executives, analysts and all the rest of the worthless scum and publicly shot one in ten of them, a practice the Romans used after a defeat to encourage the remaining nine. It is the origination of the term "decimation".

I meant every word of it.

Can you now give me the origin of the word "ostracized"?