Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Tolbert or Gore?

Start 2 RBs and already have Forte starting. we are a half ppr performance league

Gore v DAL - didn't do much week 1 and DAL shut down NYJ running game

Tolber @NE - it's at NE where they are always tough against the run...Rivers could just air it out of which Tolbert would get some receptions.

Also trying to decide on team Def - no return tds or yardage

BUF v oak - leaning towards this since it's a west coast team traveling east

HOU @MIA - looking at this based on how they played vs IND

Wow, it's not easy, but I would go with Gore. You drafted him for this, he should have a good game at home. I'd also go with Buffalo.

any other thoughts on this? I've still got Gore in there but tempted to go with Tolbert

mathews looked pretty good last week and pats goal line d should be good against the run with all the beef they have inside

i would go with gore

It was easy for Dallas to shut down Shonn Green, et al. But Dallas is not the big run stopper you suppose. Play Gore knowing that he will get plenty of chances to get into the open field. I really like Tolbert, but how hurt is he? and will they cut down his load to save him some or in favor of Mathews? I think you can start Gore with confidence.

I have the same dilemma, I've got Gore going right now. SD had so many weapons and might be playing catch up. They are both great options but I give the edge to Gore. On a side note, if he doesn't produce today, Gore is going to be spending a lot of time on my bench.