[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jammal Charles DOWN!

Kansas State 2000

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tup: First round pick too.

Jones is already on a roster, no chance in hell I get McCluster off the WW in my league due to my position. Looks like I start tp plug in either Addai or find another WR to flex in. :wacko:

i dropped jones for mmcluster earlier this week. i see a situation where they attempt to use mmcluster to move the chains and jones at the goal line.

but their offense is nothing to write home about. . .maybe they should've stuck with the same system.

i dropped jones for mmcluster earlier this week. i see a situation where they attempt to use mmcluster to move the chains and jones at the goal line.

but their offense is nothing to write home about. . .maybe they should've stuck with the same system.

Then we would have to listen to..."Why dont they give the ball to Charles more? Why did they split carries with Thomas?"

FWIW, McClain has been getting some work and looking pretty good. Bowe's targets will go up as well.

And Bowe was dropped in our league this past week for Ted Ginn Jr. :wacko: Unfortunately/fortunately I'll be nowhere near close enough on the waiver order to even have a chance at him.