[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ingram/Carter

Scooby

my 2 favorite sleepers heading into the season. I keep hearing Ingram=goal line guy/powerful north/south runner, etc. I should have known better given Sproles & PT....too much faith from his preseason display, I was blinded by the light... Carter much the same scenario. I am hangin on both b/c of the incredible injury bug I am seeing so far (truncated training camps from the lockout). God bless poor jamaal charles btw and many others. In one league, I am almost forced to start Ingram, my bad & very thin at RB. I even picked up Isaac Redman in that league :wacko: (kinda) Well good luck all, its been a real interesting season so far, just 2 wks in:)

I'm hanging in there with Ingram in both of my leagues, but not really by choice. I drafted Arian Foster in both leagues, and we know how that's been going. Ingram was my RB2 in one league, so I'm forced to start him & Tate. Ingram was my RB3 in the other league, with Gore as my RB2, so I've been starting Tate & Gore hoping for Ingram to do something.

Obviously, I'm 0-2 in both leagues. The worst part is that Ingram has no trade value (and really, neither do Gore or Foster or Tate), and I drafted Ingram too high to just drop at this point, so I'm just riding it out and hoping for the best. Reaaallllllly hoping. A lot. I'm basically in RB hell right now.

Dropped Carter. Picked up Keliand Williams from Detroit.

Funny....I just picked up Carter this week. Didn't realize folks were already abandoning him. I like him more than Williams, that's for sure (and I'm a Lions goofball). Williams did score on Sunday but he only got PT because the blowout was in effect. He averaged 2.8 YPC.

Giving up on Ingram after his first two NFL games against two pretty good D? Some of you people are :wacko:

Actually I have been pleased with the work load he had in the first two games. Not pleased enough to start him ... but pleased enough to think of the confidence NO has already shown in him. I anticipate he will get heavier workloads as the season progresses.

As for Ingram, here is something to think about:

This is a rookie year for a certain RB (yards, TDs)

8, 0

10, 0

135, 1

56, 1

59, 2

68, 1

97, 0

85, 0

67, 1

61, 1

125, 1

46, 1

181, 2

145, 1

172, 2

62, 1

I know this because it is for MJD and in 2006 when he was a rookie, someone dropped him in a big money league I was in and I picked him up the next week and he was very instrumental in helping me win $10k that year. So I never dump a guy I think has lots of upside for the first month until I can be sure he is not going to go off on someone else's team. MJD had to share with Fred Taylor that year and the next. But he had 13 TDs as a rookie and was outperforming Taylor after a slow start.