Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Ochocinco, Nate Washington, or Gaffney?

half ppr league and my WRs are VJax, Lloyd, Burleson, Moore, and Jacoby Jones. Looking for another this week and upcoming bye week filler as Lance Moore still isn't completely back and don't know if Lloyd will play. Best available are

Ochocinco - hasn't been involved at all but that has to change right?

Nate Washington - TEN passing game has been revived so far and he's been pretty consistent

Gaffney - solid 1st 2 games in Washington.

thinking Nate Washinton but Ocho keeps staring at me...

I'd go Ocho....lot of people liking Nate lately, I'm not onboard with that thinking.

Hi,

Slight nod to Ocho, he may see more looks as he learns the O better and with Hernandez out. Plus he's in a much better system (granted they spread the ball around) than the others. Washington would be my next choice.

Good Luck, see my post.

I'd go for Washington. As you said, he's consistent and you know he'll get the targets. That will only increase if Britt's hamstring injury lingers.

I'm surprised to see so many up votes for Ocho, he's caught 3 passes this year for a total of 59 yards. Yes he could potentially blow up at any moment but do you really want to chance it? Washington and Gaffney have at least consistent at about 60-80 yards a game with a possibly TD. I'd role with either of them until Ocho can show any signs of life.

Don't know where all the Ocho love is coming from. He's done squat so far. Conversely, Washington has put up 6 for 67(7 targets) and 7-99(11 targets).