[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay @ Chicago

Chavez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think so? These teams usually play close games and the Packers secondary is pretty banged up. I can see Da Bears giving GB some trouble. :wacko:

I'd love to say "Packers 103, Bears negative 6" but it will probably be the typical 20-16 slobberknocker.

The winning team in the last 6 games hasn't scored over 21, and neither team has won by more than a td (though GB is on a 5-2 run).

Jay Cutler - The World's Most Intercepting Man

Remember how Green Bay beat Chicago in Soldier Field for the NFC title? That was awesome.

:wacko: The best description I've ever read of him is this:

Cutler's chin--his first one--sits like a sullen trapdoor at the bottom of his skull, pulling the general countenance of his face into the dour range at best. His downturned mouth sits in a near-perpetual scowl. His eyes sit deep in his head. His face has the puffiness of a frat boy on the tail end of a six month bender of late nights, beer bongs, and endless Xbox victories. He lacks the ability to emote to a Favrian degree....If you slapped a top hat and ascot on him, he might be the very picture of aristocratic indulgence. (Come on: you can totally see that face on top of a waistcoat kicking an urchin to the curb to get to the door of his Gentleman's Club.) In a modern context, he looks exactly like the worst possible visage of a quarterback drafted out of Vanderbilt, and maybe that is the problem: Jay Cutler looks the part, even if he's not playing the part. He kind of looks like a sullen trustafarian who doesn't understand why securities fraud is wrong, and not so much like the prototypical NFL golden boy quarterback.

He certainly looks the part of a classic dick...

This picture gets that very very close, and as photoshop savvy as I am I'd love to see the right top hat and tails job on the guy.

FIXED:

His chin--his first one--sits like a sullen trapdoor at the bottom of his skull, pulling the general countenance of his face into the dour range at best. His downturned mouth sits in a near-perpetual scowl. His eyes sit deep in his head. His face has the puffiness of a frat boy on the tail end of a six month bender of late nights, beer bongs, and endless Xbox victories. He lacks the ability to emote to a Favrian degree....If you slapped a top hat and ascot on him, he might be the very picture of aristocratic indulgence. In a modern context, he looks exactly like the worst possible visage of a quarterback drafted out of Vanderbilt, and maybe that is the problem: He looks the part, even if he's not playing the part. He looks like a sullen trustafarian who doesn't understand why securities fraud is wrong, and not so much like the prototypical NFL golden boy quarterback.

He is the most interesting man in the world.

Bears are gonna get keeeeled.

The games always seem to be close in score though, and sometimes the game is played on the field pretty close as well.

The Bears OL is already in trouble - Cutler will get killed, but the Bears won't.

It's a shame - taking a trip to Michigan with the family and won't get to watch.

Jay Cutler - The World's Most Intercepting Man

Remember how Green Bay beat Chicago in Soldier Field for the NFC title? That was awesome.

Is that all you got??? Your sauce is getting weak, my friend. I think old age and kids are catching up on you. :wacko:

Go Bears!!!!!

The games always seem to be close in score though, and sometimes the game is played on the field pretty close as well.

The Bears OL is already in trouble - Cutler will get killed, but the Bears won't.

It's a shame - taking a trip to Michigan with the family and won't get to watch.

The O line is bad enuff, but add in TE's and FB that couldn't block my mother. NO was sending 7 and Davis (didn't notice Spaeth) and Clutts were standing around w/ their finger in their respective noses. Cutler may have the blame for 1 or 2 of those sacks, but that's all.

Game should be close and a mistake made in this game will cause the loss.

Go Bears!!!!!

Edited by rocknrobn26

I think old age and kids are catching up on you. :wacko:

My 1-yr old has a new trick - he pushes you over, jumps on you, then picks you back up so he can do it again.

I think he has future running a large Wall Street firm.