[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ROMO/KITNA OR MATT HASSELBECK?

pmaddock

Forum members,

I am in a heck of a predicament and really need your advice. Should I go with Romo/Kitna Monday night or should I go conservative and start Matt Hasselbeck today instead? I have been going back and forth on this all week. I have Romo in there now with the abiltiy to switch to Kitna if Romo is unable to go at gametime. What do you think I should do? I am looking forward to your advice and comments.

Paul

I have the same dilemma I have Romo in both my money leagues luckily in the one I have Fitzpatrick so I'm rolling with him. In the other league we have Sanchez as our back up and I just don't feel warm and fuzzy about him. We (two of us manage this team) picked up Rex Grossman and then will swap out if Romo's a no-go! I don't like Kitna he was decent last year but if Romo doesn't go we roll with Grossman. Pick up Grossman if you can he threw for 300+ and 4 td's last year when Wash played Dall in week 15! Please see my post thanks

Huddle Forum experts,

Thanks for your quick responses. Regretfully, someone else already has Grossman, so that is not an option. Hopefully, Romo will be good to go (so far he is expected to play) tomorrow night. Usually Hasselbeck would not be an option at all, except Britt and him are working well together this year so far. Right now I still have Romo in there, but have until 12:55 est if I need to make the change to Hasselbeck.

Paul

I wrote something more length but lost it. I like Hasselbald with teams looking for Tenn to run it with Chris Johnson there it has opened up there offense and Britt is a beast. It still depends on a lot of things such as are you willing to take the upside of Romo (which is still there without these players) Felix Jones possible, Bryant Possible and no Miles Austin over Hasselbald who only has Johnson and Britt ? Are you playing a Strong Opponent this week and need to take the risk?

Please Help with mine http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=362898

Hasselbeck playing Denver which is a good play. Kitna is the high risk option with turnovers. Preference for Hasselbeck over Kitna; therefore, Hasselbeck. Romo is 50/50 which means waiting til game time tomorrow to make this decision. Hasselbeck is a veteran QB against a suspect secondary without Bailey.