[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday night?

buddahj

I need Rex Grossman to ignore Jabar Gaffney. Thanks to poor showings (Best, Mendenhall and Brady's 4INTs) and a poor decision by me (Mathews on the bench), I have a 29 point lead and I'm done, but my opponent has Gaffney. That may seem like a decent cushion, but this league has some wacky scoring that gives 2 points per reception!

In one league, I need Washington D to maintain a 4 pt lead I have over a guy starting Hightower

In on league, I need Dallas D and Dez Bryant to total less than 9 pts.

I like my chances in league 1 more than league 2, unless Dez is scratched.

I am very lucky this week. I beat the team I'm playing this week by the end of the 1PM games - 100 to 37.

So, as long as Santana Moss doesn't fumble 129 times, I've won. And as a Skins fan I can sit back and enjoy the Skins/Cowboys rivalry game without stressing over winning my fantasy game.

It's not looking good. I am down 25 and I have Fred Davis and Sean Lee (IDP) Vs. London Fletcher. I need Fred Davis to really breakout tonight. If I can get a 7 for 110 and a TD line from Davis then I got a shot. It's the 2nd week in a row where I've been a part of the highest scoring matchup. Last week I broke the record for pts in this league. This week both me and my opponent have an outside shot at breaking the record.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

A nice warm bath and a razor

lol

that's so wrong

me personally, I need an absolute MIRACLE out of Dallas, something to the tune of 12 from Bailey (PK) and another oh, 120 yds, 3 TD, 10 catch day from Witten

no problem

for my far more important league, I need 19 pts out of Fred Davis

Add me to the list of those hoping for Witten to catch fire. I'm down 15 points with my opponent having Dez Bryant going. I need either Bryant to not dress, or Witten to outscore him by 15 points.

I hear he's out because his wife has gone into labor.

Presuming no last-minute changes or scoring adjustments... I need 18 points from Witten. And some help pulling the pine cones from my sphincter which Mendenhall shoved in there last night. PIT has some BIG issues on their o-line.

Edited by lennykravitz2004

I'm crossing my fingers that Dez Bryant doesn't score 52 points in a standard, non-PPR ESPN league.

Oh wait, he'd actually have to play for that to happen. Damn thigh bruises are brutal, no where near as trivial as a cracked rib and punctured lung, and yet Romo gets all this credit for being a tough guy...

Edited by Tripleshot