[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears vs Lions Week

Pope Flick

Two vikings fans, a packers fan, a broncos fans who becomes a packers fan when they win and a chargers fan.

But no Lions fan... :wacko:

The Lions are a better team, but if the Bears lose they could be toast @ 2-3 0-2 Division.

Lions battling the Packers for the division. The Bears could be at the bottom of a 3 team division. Oh wait, there are 4. :tup:

Gonna be a tough place for the Bears to visit. Thousands of screaming fans with mullets, wearing Scott Mitchell spamshirts and drinking wayyyy to much beer? There hasn't been a Monday night game in the D for the while and the place will be out of control. Naturally, I will be there. Better get back to work on the mullett.

Edited by Phat Rugby

I called my great grandpa to see if he could tell me how they used to talk smack as a Lions fan. It has been a while, but I will give it a shot....

I think we will beat the Bears next Monday. We are better than they are. We may spot you a 20 point lead or so, but then LOOK OUT!

It will take a while to get used to this. Maybe some of the cowboy fans could help us......

The Bears could be at the bottom of a 3 team division. Oh wait, there are 4. :wacko:

Why doesn't Iowa have a pro football team?

Because then Minnesota would want one, too.

Bears were lucky to beat the Lions both times last year - that stupid rule they have regarding td catches went against the Lions in the first game* and a key ticky-tack PF penalty on the Lions played a big part in the 2nd game.

The Lions seem to be getting bounces this year; look out Chicago. Jay Cutler also might want to make sure his affairs are in order before taking a snap behind that Bears line vs that Detroit front four.

* - I realize the refs called the play correctly according to rule; my contention is that the rule is stupid

The Bears will win. Detroit will get their first loss and then the house of cards will come crumbling down. Every Lions fan out there is waiting for it to happen. It will soon enough and I'm glad it will be the Bears to hand it to them. Hopefully the win will come because of another Calvin Johnson endzone call :wacko:

The Bears will win. Detroit will get their first loss and then the house of cards will come crumbling down. Every Lions fan out there is waiting for it to happen. It will soon enough and I'm glad it will be the Bears to hand it to them. Hopefully the win will come because of another Calvin Johnson endzone call :wacko:

I hope the Bears win. But I'm pretty sure Mega will have at least 100 yds. and 1-2 td's Bears D is not what we thought it would be so far. Yes I have CJ. :tup:

I have seen enough of the Bears defense this year that tells me they can contain about half of the teams in the NFL. The better half they can contain half the time, and the Lions look like they are one of the better ones. So, unless they can put up 4-5 scores, they can't win. On the road, Monday night, it will be difficult for them to score more than 20. Detroit can do that in a quarter.

Bears were lucky to beat the Lions both times last year - that stupid rule they have regarding td catches went against the Lions in the first game* and a key ticky-tack PF penalty on the Lions played a big part in the 2nd game.

The Lions seem to be getting bounces this year; look out Chicago. Jay Cutler also might want to make sure his affairs are in order before taking a snap behind that Bears line vs that Detroit front four.

* - I realize the refs called the play correctly according to rule; my contention is that the rule is stupid

I agree about the rule, but it is for ALL catches, not just TD catches.