[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For TimC

cre8tiff

Hi guys,

My marriage fell apart this year. Bummer. Anyone who has tried to reach me this summer and fall, I apologise.

Upside is I am now dating again and it is freaking great.

Purpose of the post is not to ask TimC out (even with the Corvette, he broke my heart too many times), but rather this:

I went out on a date with a stunning little 5'2" hotttie last night. As I pick her up, she came out wearing a minidress made of sweater material.

It looked almost exactly like a short sleeved version of this: :tup:

No, she isn't a Trek fan, it was pure coincidence.

Needless to say, I explored that strange new world. :rofl:

Wasn't until later I told her about what the dress looked like. She said, "Oh? Which show?" And I could tell her. :wacko:

Now to work in that Princess Leia slave girl costume.... :lol:

Edited by cre8tiff

Pocs dude, we need pocs. Sigh...you should know the drill by now....

You know, when I've said this in the past, I kinda just assumed no pocs were available.

Well, let me tell you, I have one.

And you can't have it.

ETA: Now I understand how Twiley felt upon rejecting all those requests for twoobs. It's pretty empowering!

Edited by cre8tiff

My marriage fell apart this year. Bummer. Anyone who has tried to reach me this summer and fall, I apologise.

Upside is I am now dating again and it is freaking great.

Gotta admit this made me chuckle. The longer the relationship misery, the more intense and awesome the rebound sex is when you finally extricate yourself. See if you can date 5 or 6 at once...good times.

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I think I remember the thread about your wife being on facebook a lot and I tried to warn some people that it's a bit of a red flag (and personally I would've snooped to make sure chit is on the level). Glad to hear things are better. That's probably one of the most stressful things a guy can go through. Just try to take it day by day and enjoy life. Good luck on the Leia slave costume (and pm me where to get my girl one for "halloween"). :wacko:

Sorry to hear about your divorce. I think I remember the thread about your wife being on facebook a lot and I tried to warn some people that it's a bit of a red flag (and personally I would've snooped to make sure chit is on the level). Glad to hear things are better. That's probably one of the most stressful things a guy can go through. Just try to take it day by day and enjoy life. Good luck on the Leia slave costume (and pm me where to get my girl one for "halloween"). :wacko:

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you -- they all cheat, so make sure you cheat first. There is nothing worse than looking back on all the tail you turned down, only to find out your wife has been getting pounded for the past year by some jackass at the office who tells corny jokes.

Gotta admit this made me chuckle. The longer the relationship misery, the more intense and awesome the rebound sex is when you finally extricate yourself. See if you can date 5 or 6 at once...good times.

I'm up to 4 and that's enough. The two friends with bennies I have know about each other and are in a competition. It's crazy. (One of these is the Star Trek chick).

I got seperated and my life turned into a Penthouse forum letter. But I'll probably get tired of it after a decade or two.

Yep, that was a red flag, for certain. Facebook is the devil, plain and simple. I kinda wanted to make a group "Facebook ruined my relationship" on Facebook. But that is airing just too much dirty laundry to the kids and friends.

I'm up to 4 and that's enough. The two friends with bennies I have know about each other and are in a competition. It's crazy. (One of these is the Star Trek chick).

I got seperated and my life turned into a Penthouse forum letter. But I'll probably get tired of it after a decade or two.

Don't ever be concerned that you're sharing too many details here. Just sayin'.