[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Baldwin

Avernus

Does anyone know what the return of Mike Williams should mean for Doug Baldwin? On the Seahawks website it says Baldwin is the 5th WR which can't be the case after the last couple of games....I would assume he at least plays slot but haven't heard anything about this situation....has anyone in Seattle heard anything?

Does anyone know what the return of Mike Williams should mean for Doug Baldwin? On the Seahawks website it says Baldwin is the 5th WR which can't be the case after the last couple of games....I would assume he at least plays slot but haven't heard anything about this situation....has anyone in Seattle heard anything?

no homer here, but I would agree that the depth chart is out of date.

Baldwin has to be the #3/slot guy, with Obamanu (sp?) and Williams if healthy on the outsides. I like his upside, especially in PPR leagues (yes I claimed him, so I'm biased) :wacko:

I would think the return of Williams would mean nothing. As you noted, Baldwin plays the slot and no way has he gotten demoted to #5.

Baldwin has beat out Golden Tate for the #3. They may have Obomanu listed above him on the depth chart, but Obomanu only plays outside. Jackson obviously likes Baldwin. The kid has been impressive since the very first day of training camp. He's got some Bobby Engram in him. If the Seahawks stick with this no-huddle thing and keep chucking the ball around, Baldwin has legitimate value. If they start to go away from it, he comes back to a spot start at best since Jackson isn't the most consistent guy on the world and I still think Sidney will get more looks. BMW is a forgotten man. Jackson typically only works one side of the field and will go quarters at a time without even noticing that Williams is on the field.

Baldwin has beat out Golden Tate for the #3. They may have Obomanu listed above him on the depth chart, but Obomanu only plays outside. Jackson obviously likes Baldwin. The kid has been impressive since the very first day of training camp. He's got some Bobby Engram in him. If the Seahawks stick with this no-huddle thing and keep chucking the ball around, Baldwin has legitimate value. If they start to go away from it, he comes back to a spot start at best since Jackson isn't the most consistent guy on the world and I still think Sidney will get more looks. BMW is a forgotten man. Jackson typically only works one side of the field and will go quarters at a time without even noticing that Williams is on the field.

When is Jackson due back?