[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should this trade be vetod

firstandgoal

Jones-Drew, Maurice RB JAC - Traded from A

Maclin, Jeremy WR PHI - Traded from A

Nicks, Hakeem WR NYG - Traded from A

Graham, Jimmy TE NO - Traded from B

McFadden, Darren RB OAK - Traded from B

Meachem, Robert WR NO - Traded from B

This is a 15 team league and TE's get higher point value than WR's ( Graham has almost as many points as Nicks and Maclin combined)

Edited by firstandgoal

our league scoring would take way too long to explaine, but Grahan has as many points as Nicks and Maclin combined. McFadden has 2x as many points as MJD.

Nicks and Maclin are NOT consistant scorers and are #2 receivers, unlike McFadden. Graham is consistant and is only a meager 2 points less overall than Megatron in our leage.

The trade has given one team a huge advantage in the league...

Why in the world would anyone veto this trade? I can't even tell who you think is getting the better deal.......you have got issues my friend.

If I where you I'd concentrate more on your own squad if TE's score that much and Ben Watson is you #1..Damn I don't even think he's his own teams #1 TE...

farve,

TE's are flex, so points wise, you can equate Graham to Calvin Johnson. Since Graham is tearing it up and likely will continue, and McFadden is top 3 RB, is it wise to trade down for 3 avrage starters? Probably not vetoable, but the smartest move..

As for concentrating on my team... I'm doing just fine

Is one of the teams almost out of the playoff race and do you suspect collusion whereby he is dumping his best players? Based on the names involved it seems fine but if your scoring is non-standard in such a way that is very uneven, I would still only veto if you have evidence of collusion and your league rules provide for that type of action.