[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why do we work this week?

The Irish Doggy

Phone at work has rung twice this morning and will only get less as Wednesday approaches. Both were telemarketer calls. :tup:

Now next week, all our customers will call needing things rushed out next day air, but this week... :wacko: Same thing happens the week between Christmas and New Year. ::lol:

Is anyone around here busy at work the week of Thanksgiving?

Phone at work has rung twice this morning and will only get less as Wednesday approaches. Both were telemarketer calls. :tup:

Now next week, all our customers will call needing things rushed out next day air, but this week... :wacko: Same thing happens the week between Christmas and New Year. ::lol:

Is anyone around here busy at work the week of Thanksgiving?

very.

Hell yeah, it's busy! Two days of school this week and the kids are already checked out mentally. Try getting 29 12-13 year olds all doing the same thing at the same time when in their minds school already on Thanksgiving break.

yup that is what i am doing also. all my friends are still at deer camp because they work at those really hard jobs that require them 2 work 365 days a year. :tup::wacko:

I think the game might disagree. :wacko:

That part is true. :tup: Have three deer eating corn in my backyard right now - have friends out hunting who will not see a thing. Took pic with phone and forwarded it on so they at least see what a deer looks like as opposed to the bottom of a cup.