Sign in to follow this  
Steelhead

Andre Johnson or Simpson? 1st game back?

Do I go with AJ his 1st game back or with Simpson even though Green is gonna play today. My other WRs I'm starting are VJax and Lloyd.

DHB is out there in case I wanna get real risky.

I would roll with A Johnson.

AJ Green is slated to play and will likely draw CLE top cover corner making Simpson a more attractive play. At the end of the day, I believe A Johnson is ready for his return and will get his points.

Leinart is the problem, as far as your prediction goes. they have had a bye and AJ has been practicing all week. Does Leinart make the right throws? Don;t be suprised if the first play for Houston goes to AJ, then it is RB time, I think we can all asume that HOU will run the ball near 35+ times with their stable. That may be good enough today.

AJ Green is back, but I don't know if that really hurts Simpson. I think Simpson has just a good a chance for a big play as AJ and may see more targets. I kinda lean to Simpson.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

I have Andre in another league and due to depth of WRs I am gonna let him sit for now. Once that offense can prove their worth I will make use of him again. I would go with Simpson as he won't have top coverage looking his way all day.

Help me out on mine too if you'd be so kind :wacko:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=370705