[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leinhart out

buddahj

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've survived this long with AJ on my bench. Guess I won't miss what I didn't have to begin with. :wacko:

+1

I started AJ as a flex on one league, and Law Firm is going off on the bench. :tup: This sums up my 2011 ff season.

Bring on Favre

From Rotoworld:

Texans GM Rick Smith confirmed to SI's Peter King that Houston has no interest in retired quarterback Brett Favre.

"I don’t want to bring the circus to town," Smith told King. Smith also said Favre has "no interest" in another comeback and hasn't even thrown a football in a month. Smith's knowledge of Favre's recent activities suggests the Texans have indeed explored the possibility. We still don't expect Favre to play football again this season, or ever again for that matter.

Honestly though, as much as I hate Favre and the associated media circus, it's not so crazy this time. The Texans have to do something. The AFC is wide open and they competing for the top seed. With their D and rushing game all they need is a QB that defenses will respect. If not Favre who else is out there? Bulger? Delhomme? Garcia?

Interesting. They had him in a couple times in recent weeks and didn't sign him, but did sign Delhomme. Now they cut Clemens and plan to sign Garcia.

I think the Texans are praying they don't have to use either guy, but want to find somebody who can play if Yates is injured. A player who won't need a ton of reps, or lots of time to learn the offense. Sucks for them that with things falling into place (they're playing well, tied for best record in AFC, & Colts are sucking) that they're having these injuries at QB and WR.

Interesting. They had him in a couple times in recent weeks and didn't sign him, but did sign Delhomme. Now they cut Clemens and plan to sign Garcia.

I think the Texans are praying they don't have to use either guy, but want to find somebody who can play if Yates is injured. A player who won't need a ton of reps, or lots of time to learn the offense. Sucks for them that with things falling into place (they're playing well, tied for best record in AFC, & Colts are sucking) that they're having these injuries at QB and WR.

It is because Mrs. Garcia is coming too. :wacko: