[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jack Del Rio - Fired

The Irish Doggy

It was all over sports tv, sports radio, the internet, everything. I was actually quite surprised there was a Fire Del Rio thread not mentioning it, because all the information was available at the same time.

To be so lazy as to make a post questioning the info, without being aware of the facts on the ground so widely reported... well I don't know what to say.

Del Rio isn't a bad guy, I bet he finds a college HC gig pretty soon. USC offered him the job a few years ago didn't they?

The NFL won't move a team with a lawsuit regarding stadium issues, the Jax lease is pretty iron clad, and the city would fight it tooth and nail.

The buyer is originally from Pakistan, and has the name to prove it. Is worth over $2B, has a business that will benefit from the Ports in the area. Its a deal that fits for everyone involved. The only rumor is if the Cheerleaders will be required to wear burka's. :wacko:

You're right, its all my fault. How lazy of me to not spend all day watching sports TV, listening to sports radio or surfing the internet.

You make it sound like this was news on the order of 9/11 and everybody should know about. Forgive me for wanting people to provide a little more information to clarify what they're saying. The OP saw the story somewhere and could have simply said that.

Really, based on what? Your opinion? Some story you read (but don't provide).

Forgive me for wanting people to provide a little more information to clarify what they're saying. The OP saw the story somewhere and could have simply said that.

Maybe but you didn't have to be a bag of dicks about it. You could have simply said...."interesting. Do you have a link?"

But you decided to attack him as though he was making the whole thing up.

Now I see you're new around here. Enjoy your stay and make me a sandwich.

Maybe but you didn't have to be a bag of dicks about it. You could have simply said...."interesting. Do you have a link?"

But you decided to attack him as though he was making the whole thing up.

Now I see you're new around here. Enjoy your stay and make me a sandwich.

Yep, my response was harsh and off base. And I believe I already apologized to that poster.