[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Unofficial" / "Official" Eagles vs. Seahawks Thread

buddahj

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I just saw? A team that just flat out shut it down. I have never seen an eagle team tackle worse then they did tonight. This years birds looks just like last years cowboys. Only difference is we had a firey back up qb that could get the job done and a team of guys that wanted to scrap the rest of the year regardless of record. Ried may have lost his squad. I.think he's a great coach but there not playing.g for him.

You know what I just saw? A team that just flat out shut it down. I have never seen an eagle team tackle worse then they did tonight. This years birds looks just like last years cowboys. Only difference is we had a firey back up qb that could get the job done and a team of guys that wanted to scrap the rest of the year regardless of record. Ried may have lost his squad. I.think he's a great coach but there not playing.g for him.

I think alot of that was frustration with those INTs...

Was going to post the same thing, only I think he's actually serviceable.

While he's had a one or two very bad games he's had a couple good ones. Tonights game kind of typifies the way he's played all season. He's not near as dismal as I remember him being in Minnesota. Hawks still need to invest an early draft pick at QB.

Was going to post the same thing, only I think he's actually serviceable.

Bull crap. He's serviceable when they're winning. If he's under any kind of pressure his decision making is absolutely brutal and the mistakes follow. I actually like Tjax, just not as an NFL caliber QB.

And I think it needs to be mentioned again, Desean Jackson is a little f*cking bitch and if he were on my team I'd kick the f*ck out of him in the locker room. That is all. :wacko:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Vick quit on this team. Obviously, as shown by Tony "Butkus" Romo, this is an injury you can play through . You cant buy chemistry. I was impressed with Phillys management keeping them tight and under the cap allowing them to make these moves, I was impressed with some of the names they signed but I said early on that there was always the chance they could go by the way of the Redskins when they put a "Dream team" together. Philly is all but done in 2011. Losing to Seattle is like being depantsed while wearing a pink thong

As much as it pains me to do this, I agree completely with Hugh. When they were showing the isolations of Jackson, I saw Randy Moss laziness from a guy who is only a home run threat. He doesn't block, he dogs it, and just an immature kid. If the Eagles re-sign him, or franchise him, you can write that team off for several years.