[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrett ices his own kicker

buddahj

Somewhere Cowboyz1 is curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb chanting damn you Garrett WHY!! :wacko:

:tup:

Replace thumb with a cigarette and fetal position with a brisk pace back and forth and you got it.

That said I can't believe I have evah seen that happen in my NFL football life. Unbelievable. I just knew we would go into AZ and make a close game of it. I just don't get it but hand it to the cards, they played hard no turnovers for either side a.d some damn good d by both teams. Right up until they let howling wolf run wild for.the game winner.

I can take losing like that as it was a very well played game. AZ made some great plays on d as did the cowboys. The difference in the game was scandricks penalty and the decision to not stop.the clock and give Murray or naked bootleg for a few more yards before fg try. Like they say its not who your playing sometimes but when you play them. AZ and Miami are playing good football right now and I knew this game had trap all over it.

On to the gmen for.all.the marbles.

Replace thumb with a cigarette and fetal position with a brisk pace back and forth and you got it.

That said I can't believe I have evah seen that happen in my NFL football life. Unbelievable. I just knew we would go into AZ and make a close game of it. I just don't get it but hand it to the cards, they played hard no turnovers for either side a.d some damn good d by both teams. Right up until they let howling wolf run wild for.the game winner.

I can take losing like that as it was a very well played game. AZ made some great plays on d as did the cowboys. The difference in the game was scandricks penalty and the decision to not stop.the clock and give Murray or naked bootleg for a few more yards before fg try. Like they say its not who your playing sometimes but when you play them. AZ and Miami are playing good football right now and I knew this game had trap all over it.

On to the gmen for.all.the marbles.

Oh now it was a trap game. And you are the great cowboys you don't go into Arizona and make a close game of it. you are suppose to ride slip and run away with it. ya'll really crack me up.

Oh now it was a trap game. And you are the great cowboys you don't go into Arizona and make a close game of it. you are suppose to ride slip and run away with it. ya'll really crack me up.

There's a river in Egypt, the name is currently escaping me...........

Romo threw for 299 a td and no picks. He mismanaged getting them a little closer for the game winning fg but he put them in position to win and they would have without the time out. To lump this performance in with his true chokes of decembers past is a stretch IMO. They had the game won. It was a ridiculous give away loss which Dallas does year after year after year.

Romo threw for 299 a td and no picks. He mismanaged getting them a little closer for the game winning fg but he put them in position to win and they would have without the time out. To lump this performance in with his true chokes of decembers past is a stretch IMO. They had the game won. It was a ridiculous give away loss which Dallas does year after year after year.

This +1.

Sometimes its hard to be a woman

Giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him

Even though he's hard to understand

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man

Sometimes its hard to be a woman

Giving all your love to just one man

You'll have bad times

And he'll have good times

Doing things that you don't understand

But if you love him you'll forgive him

Even though he's hard to understand

And if you love him

Oh be proud of him

'Cause after all he's just a man

Stand by your man

He only managed to get his team 13 points....against the Arizona Cardinals.......with 10 days to prepare....think about that for a minute.

You wanna heap all kinds of "gutsy" praise on him when he throws for 350 and 3 TDS, you should equally be prepared to scratch your head when all he can muster is 1 TD and a couple FGs against an incompetent opponent.....you know, the same opponent you laughed at when the Eagles lost to them a couple weeks ago.

The irony of this critical December loss by the Cowboys reaches so many different levels....its kinda hard to collect all my thoughts.

i saw quite a bit of the game. i thought Romo played well. hardly a loss that should fall all on him.

he had another TD had Felix Jones had his head around when the ball was in the air.

i can't get on a guy who didn't turn the ball over or make any glaring errors apart from the timeout