[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Braun tests positive for PEDs

ebartender

He went from a guy I respected to another cheating D bag IMO if these allegations are true. To me personally , no matter how they perform afterwards or what they say they can never get the stink off of them no matter how hard they try. Even if they are a nice guy. People still swing from Andy Pettites sack big time here in NY. To me he is just a cheater now no matter how many big games he pitched for the Yanks. Pettite , Arod, Manny, Braun, Bonds, Palmiero , all of them anyone that officially gets nailed loses all my respect . I wish griffey stayed healthy all those years he got dinged. He would have shattered the HR record and it would have been held by a guy we could all look up to

He went from a guy I respected to another cheating D bag IMO if these allegations are true. To me personally , no matter how they perform afterwards or what they say they can never get the stink off of them no matter how hard they try. Even if they are a nice guy. People still swing from Andy Pettites sack big time here in NY. To me he is just a cheater now no matter how many big games he pitched for the Yanks. Pettite , Arod, Manny, Braun, Bonds, Palmiero , all of them anyone that officially gets nailed loses all my respect . I wish griffey stayed healthy all those years he got dinged. He would have shattered the HR record and it would have been held by a guy we could all look up to

This

News is popping out that he, in fact, DID NOT test positive for a PED. This is going to be a PR fiasco if this is true.

News is popping out that he, in fact, DID NOT test positive for a PED. This is going to be a PR fiasco if this is true.

I heard on sports talk radio that MLB never stated that Braun tested positive. Apparently it was leaked by ESPN. I hope he is clean for the sake of baseball and my fantasy team.

Good info here. At this point, if you don't know you are doing the wrong thing you are a complete idiot and cheater.

I agree with the sentiment with Griffey. On the pitching side of things, that is why I was glad Maddux got one more win than Clemens for his career.