[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs 49ers

Dont Rookie Me........

Went to the Raiders / 49ers game at the stick last year and wondered why they put the stadium there? Being by the water is cool but South San Francisco, really? Detlef's right you'll need to go north on the freeway to the downtown area to find some good places for the after-party. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities in the country with fantastic restaurants and nightlife but the area where the "Stick" is can be kind of scary, especially with those crazed 49er fans. I took my Grandson into the bathroom at halftime only to witness a big time throwdown where a group of 49er and Raider fans went at it! Not a great place for a 6 year old.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A power outage should not be a big deal in a place called "Candlestick Park," right? I mean, they should be all set to go, since the candles do not run on electricity.

<pause>

I can't believe I am the first Huddler to foist off this one. I'm here through Sunday night folks, and don't forget to tip your waitress.

Have a great time!

I am so freaking pumped! Got me some Anchor Steam and just settling in for pre-game. Since I'm not a fan of larger market teams like the Jaguars, I almost never get to see my team on prime time. And, considering the past few years, I think the last time I saw them in a meaningful game was 02 or something.

GO NINERS!!!!

This.... Can't remember the last time I had the flutter in the stomach for a game I wasn't playing in!!

Let's Go Niners!! :wacko:

i thought it was pretty funny that the first mention ive seen of candlestick this year was a homer saying that it is old and in the ghetto. then there are two power delays during primetime.

might be a sneaky ploy to get backing for that new stadium