[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs 49ers

Dont Rookie Me........

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a seriously bad football game

2 great defenses slugging it out old school football. I think bad is 2 defenses that give up 40 + each..... Entertaining wise maybe not everyone's cup of tea but bad football really? And this coming from a raiders fan... Don't make me send Calvin over there for more beatdowns! :wacko:

Watching a Steelers team that is weaker on both sides of the ball than usual (albeit with a handicapped QB), and an over-rated niners team that only has a clue on one side of the ball. As they sit now, only one of them has any chance to make any noise in the playoffs, and that's the Steelers, but I only say that because history shows that they know how to win, and MAY figure it out later. The only thing I feel in my stomach watching this game is indigestion.....if you're pinning any hopes on either of these teams to make a deep run this year....not good. Just sayin'.

c'mon man, if you WEREN'T a fan of the Niners, would you actually think this was a GOOD football game?

I can appreciate a 1-0 pitcher's duel, or a hard-fought, exciting, low-scoring hockey game, but this? it's putrid. Big Jerk is hurt and stinks. Alex Smith is just terrible. no running games. blah blah blah

awful game. I wish I didn't need this to get to a championship game :wacko:

Watching a Steelers team that is weaker on both sides of the ball than usual (albeit with a handicapped QB), and an over-rated niners team that only has a clue on one side of the ball. As they sit now, only one of them has any chance to make any noise in the playoffs, and that's the Steelers, but I only say that because history shows that they know how to win, and MAY figure it out later. The only thing I feel in my stomach watching this game is indigestion.....if you're pinning any hopes on either of these teams to make a deep run this year....not good. Just sayin'.

Ya and the niners arent handicapped with one of the best defensive players in football not playing either :wacko: I suppose the Falcons are underrated in your eyes too.... Moving on haters gotta hate :tup:

c'mon man, if you WEREN'T a fan of the Niners, would you actually think this was a GOOD football game?

I can appreciate a 1-0 pitcher's duel, or a hard-fought, exciting, low-scoring hockey game, but this? it's putrid. Big Jerk is hurt and stinks. Alex Smith is just terrible. no running games. blah blah blah

awful game. I wish I didn't need this to get to a championship game :wacko:

I bet you think the niners Def sucks too and they are only doing good(without Willis I might add) because Big Ben is gimpy... Well I've seen Big Ben gimp his way through games and play solid ball plenty of times so please bud blah blah blah move along!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Ya and the niners arent handicapped with one of the best defensive players in football not playing either :wacko: I suppose the Falcons are underrated in your eyes too.... Moving on haters gotta hate :tup:

Calling it like I see it, that's all. Funny how if you have it listed that you are a fan of a certain team, anything you say automatically reverts back to that team. Falcons have their issues, which I/we know about, but my opinions here are based on the Steelers and Niners, not the Falcons. If you want to know the truth, I would love to see SF roll this year, but they need a lot more offensive fire-power to make it happen, I'm afraid.

I bet you think the niners Def sucks too and they are only doing good(without Willis I might add) because Big Ben is gimpy... Well I've seen Big Ben gimp his way through games and play solid ball plenty of times so please bud blah blah blah move along!

where did I say anything about the Niners defense?

nice logic & reasoning

Calling it like I see it, that's all. Funny how if you have it listed that you are a fan of a certain team, anything you say automatically reverts back to that team. Falcons have their issues, which I/we know about, but my opinions here are based on the Steelers and Niners, not the Falcons. If you want to know the truth, I would love to see SF roll this year, but they need a lot more offensive fire-power to make it happen, I'm afraid.

Duh doesn't take a genius to figure out their offense is middle of the pack at best never have said any different and if you have followed anything I have ever said about the niners I have never claimed they will win the Superbowl or go deep in the playoffs just happy they are competetive and heading in the right direction. You come in here saying the niners are OVERRATED where are they even ranked with the so called experts noone gives them a chance to do much in the playoffs is that what you think overrated is :wacko: They have been impressive this year after multiple subpar years and if you think what they've done isn't and they are not a good OVERALL team and are overrated because of this you are sadly mistaken.

Duh doesn't take a genius to figure out their offense is middle of the pack at best never have said any different and if you have followed anything I have ever said about the niners I have never claimed they will win the Superbowl or go deep in the playoffs just happy they are competetive and heading in the right direction. You come in here saying the niners are OVERRATED where are they even ranked with the so called experts noone gives them a chance to do much in the playoffs is that what you think overrated is :wacko: They have been impressive this year after multiple subpar years and if you think what they've done isn't and they are not a good OVERALL team and are overrated because of this you are sadly mistaken.

Sorry, wasn't trying to be a buzz killer. Like I said, kinda pullin for the niners to do well this year too. Good luck.