[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Felix Jones

Sunday Couch Potatoe

In players news here on the huddle it says they have a hard time picturing him being active this week after not taking a single rep this week??? Haven't heard any real discussion on this yet Cowboys faithful what ye say any homer word on this? I know it's not the best option but all I have is Morris and D.Brown to choose from for my Superbowl :wacko: Yes riddled by injuries but that gives me about 5 hours as Brown plays tonight to find out any more info on Felix I can! :tup: I'm screwed...

Ya I agree after further thought plus dallas plays the late game saturday so makes it even harder to find out and plug someone in if Felix plays

I think it then boils down (for you) as to Morris vs. Felix, not Brown. I know Brown is going to be the feature back tonight, but really, it's a horrible match-up for him.

With Morris vs. Felix, you have the Cowboys back, period.

ESPN (useless) was saying how they were in the Colts locker room and the team's mentality was that they "haven't given up" and are looking to improve upon their 16-3 overall record vs. Houston.

Personally, I look at that as motivation FOR Houston to kick the crap out of Indy for years of abuse. Just how much can Indy run effectively if they're down 3 TDs?

I picked up S. Morris in a league I made the championship game in. Now I need to decide between Morris,L. Blount and J. Stewart for the start... not an easy decision. Any thoughts from any experienced huddlers would be appreciated.

per Rotoworld:

Garrett: Giants-Jets game will have no impact

Coach Jason Garrett insists the outcome of the Giants-Jets game at 1:00 pm ET Saturday will have no impact on how the Cowboys approach the Eagles game at 4:15 pm ET.

Owner/GM Jerry Jones says he'll be scoreboard watching, however, as the game will be meaningless should the Giants win. Felix Jones is the one player we'd be concerned about. He was held out of practice again on Thursday, and the Cowboys plan to promote Chauncey Washington from the practice squad. Garrett is not going to put Jones out there for a full game if the Cowboys have nothing at stake.

I think it then boils down (for you) as to Morris vs. Felix, not Brown. I know Brown is going to be the feature back tonight, but really, it's a horrible match-up for him.

With Morris vs. Felix, you have the Cowboys back, period.

ESPN (useless) was saying how they were in the Colts locker room and the team's mentality was that they "haven't given up" and are looking to improve upon their 16-3 overall record vs. Houston.

Personally, I look at that as motivation FOR Houston to kick the crap out of Indy for years of abuse. Just how much can Indy run effectively if they're down 3 TDs?

Ya that would be great if I owned Felix but I don't. All I have is a choice between brown and morris :wacko:

I've been keeping my eye on Chauncey Washington for a couple of years now. I wasn't happy when the Jets cut him, I thought he'd played well enough to make the roster. He's bounced around since then, some time with the Rams, now Dallas. I just like this kid. I think the only thing he hasn't had was a real chance. If I knew J was not going to play, I just might pick him up and even start him for th consolation 3rd place spot. (That is because my other RB's has awful matchups and etc... Hillis, Addai, M Bush, S Jackson. all facing top 7 run D's.)

It would be fun to try and catch lightning in a bottle... highly doubtful, but heck, it's 3rd place, not the Supe.

The. Cowboys have 4 rushing touchdowns this year. 4. One of them a qb sneak. That is the lowestt total by a cowboys team evah. So even if Jones plays, Slip is the the only one scoring which is really shows how well he's playing as teams are playing defense in the red zone to stop the pas.