[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I really lucked out this time

Judge Smales

Didn't end up drafting a stud TE but snagged Fred Davis early in the season so held my own. Ended the season juggling Fasano and Gresham for a few points. Was a huge underdog in our finals this week so took a flier and picked up Cook off the WW and plugged him in since Fasano was out.

Wow, what a performance. It's always better to be lucky than good in FF I guess.

Our championship isn't going to be over until Monday night, but he at least gave me a shot in the game. Not sure how many others ended up playing him in their title game.

Didn't end up drafting a stud TE but snagged Fred Davis early in the season so held my own. Ended the season juggling Fasano and Gresham for a few points. Was a huge underdog in our finals this week so took a flier and picked up Cook off the WW and plugged him in since Fasano was out.

Wow, what a performance. It's always better to be lucky than good in FF I guess.

Our championship isn't going to be over until Monday night, but he at least gave me a shot in the game. Not sure how many others ended up playing him in their title game.

He really has that kind of potential, and they have said several times this year that they were going to try to work him into the offense more. He will be one to watch next year, consistency will be the question mark. I guess he has some work to do in pass protection so he can play more downs, I've heard.

Gresham is another one that I think will be more productive FF-wise next season...scored today also.

My problem with drafting Cook is Hasselbeck He tends to look for his Tight End's frequently were i'm not to sure with Locker. I'd draft him later on if he's still around. Good call on Cook bye the way.