[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stay Classy Philly

Hugh B Tool

Cutting right to the chase....

Santa was drunk ...

If you look hard enough you may find an incident or two in each City that is equivilent to the hundreds that happen in Philly, so you other fans are not without sin.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

I'm so tired of this Philly hate from ignorant fools like you that buy into the media's BS. I have lived in this area for my whole life and the only reason you heard about this stuff happening in Philly as opposed to other cities is because of the media drawing more attention to it.

There are thugs everywhere. Get over it. I have been a season ticket holder for the Eagles and Phillies for 13 years now and any altercation I have ever seen has been brought to a quick end. And I have broken up my share of fights. There are passionate fans here in this city and emotions get the best of people sometimes. Does that excuse the small percentage of idiots that do this type of stuff. NO!!!! NEVER!!! I will defend the innocent whenever I see something go down that's not right. But I have seen horrendous acts from sports fans around the country/world as much as I have seen it here and all you EVER, EVER hear about from dolts like you is "stay classy Philly"

The Eagle's fans in this forum are some of the more classy posters that frequent these boards. That alone should tell you that we're not all classless.

I'm so tired of this Philly hate from ignorant fools like you that buy into the media's BS. I have lived in this area for my whole life and the only reason you heard about this stuff happening in Philly as opposed to other cities is because of the media drawing more attention to it.

There are thugs everywhere. Get over it. I have been a season ticket holder for the Eagles and Phillies for 13 years now and any altercation I have ever seen has been brought to a quick end. And I have broken up my share of fights. There are passionate fans here in this city and emotions get the best of people sometimes. Does that excuse the small percentage of idiots that do this type of stuff. NO!!!! NEVER!!! I will defend the innocent whenever I see something go down that's not right. But I have seen horrendous acts from sports fans around the country/world as much as I have seen it here and all you EVER, EVER hear about from dolts like you is "stay classy Philly"

The Eagle's fans in this forum are some of the more classy posters that frequent these boards. That alone should tell you that we're not all classless.

Agreed. Philly is awesome. I'm mean, at least compared to Detroit and most of the North.

I'm not condoning the Philly thugs that did this. They do not represent the entire compass of sports fans, rather isolated Brooklyn Deckers that get drunk and cause havoc. There is actually a Flyers Blog that has been posting the videos and is working closely with local police to find the idiots. I can't for the life of me remember the blog though.

Ahhhh...found it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/puck-daddy/p...-165707839.html

Your response only helps to prove my point. At any time of the blindsided attack, did you see one Philly fan try to break it up? Oh I get it, it's the 96% that ruin it for the other 4%, right?

Maybe if they imported some decent looking wimmen Philly men wouldn't be so angry... :wacko:

:lol:

The only chicks I've ever met from Philly were on Spring Break in Atlantic City when I was in college. I told them I was from Nebraska and they said, "um, I don't really know where that is." So I told them a bit about the midwest. Just the usual stuff like how we ride horses to school and if you get too far off the interstate, the Injuns will attack you. :tup:

wouldn't he have to reside at least somewhere in PA to be from Philly? :wacko: and just to give a hint, he is from the same state as the Phillies fan who threw up on someone earlier this year was.

:lol:

So you could say that Philly brings out the best in everyone? :tup:

There are jack ass fans in every city in every town in the US

that said Philly has earned its reputation ...silly not to acknowledge this

This does not mean every Philly fan is a thug or a jerk , but there has been enough evidence presented over the years that Philly fans have their share ...and their share seems to be bigger than many other cities / towns

philly fans are more knowledgeable then the average sports town. like it has been said before we are intense and full of emotional and sometimes it boils over. but it is very few idiots that make philadelphia look bad but i wouldnt object to having more attractive women in the area

The litmus test to me is if you can wear an opposing teams Jersey in the home teams stadium. If you wore a Cowboys jersey at Philly odds are you will receive more than an acceptable ribbing

The litmus test to me is if you can wear an opposing teams Jersey in the home teams stadium. If you wore a Cowboys jersey at Philly odds are you will receive more than an acceptable ribbing

I can say safely say you don't want to wear cowboys gear(saw someone wearing it at a non-cowboys game) or Eagles gear at FedEx.

You can youtube a 1000 "fight in stands" at (insert any major sports city) and there will always be jerkoffs that can't handle their spirits.. Well, maybe everywhere except Jacksonville... The out-a-towners start the fights so the team can see how to put up a fight :wacko: