[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bama V. LSU

SEC=UGA

The SECond game of the century get's underway tonight!!!!

You guys ready to watch the SEC Championship National Championship?!?!?!

The only sad part is that this will be the end of the College Football season...

Prediction: Bama 15, LSU 9... A classic offensive struggle. :wacko:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko:

SEC jealousy or do you not like defense? If it's the latter, then maybe Arena football is more your speed....

I don't think it's going to happen, unless the month off takes LSU out of that offensive rhythm they've been finding, but I'd love to see Alabama win this, just to piss more people off and demand for a playoff....

I think the offenses started to figure one another out towards the end of the last contest. Both defenses are real, real good though and will make adjustments of their own. I see a bit of a sluggish start... and even a slow first half, with LSU getting two scores (TD and FG) and 'Bama getting a score (obviously not a FG :wacko:). 10-7 at half.

Should open up a bit in the 2nd. 2 more TDs (one defensive) and another FG for LSU, and Alabama will get the elusive FG and another TD.

27-17 LSU

If nothing else the Bama fans have been given a serious lesson in tailgating New Orleans style. This city has been alive for days.

If I was making the kind of coin I was several years ago, I would have stayed in the area after Christmas and had gone to the Saints game and tried like heck to get into this one. Probably would have passed on the Sugar Bowl but I'd be damned if I wouldn't have been on Bourbon for it.

:wacko:

P.S. You get my email?

Bama is the better team again...but dem Tigers will find a way to win this game!

LSU has been doing everything wrong. Kind of surprised the Bama offense has been moving things rather seamlessly but the Tigers will make some big plays in the next quarter or so.

LSU needs to consider playing Jarrett Lee (as I type this, Jefferson throws a pick).

The option is NOT working with Bama bringing a corner up in Cover-2.

This game is over if Jefferson remains in at QB.

Hopefully Bama puts seven on them this drive and starts taking shots at the POS known as Jeffererson.