[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bama V. LSU

SEC=UGA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contend that the putrid offenses are making these defenses look very good.

That is precisely what I was thinking. It's not so much that the defenses are good, though they are, but the offenses are just execrable. Maybe Oklahoma State would have made this a better game?

That is precisely what I was thinking. It's not so much that the defenses are good, though they are, but the offenses are just execrable. Maybe Oklahoma State would have made this a better game?

At least we would have been entertained. Although Oklahoma State was "given" their bowl win.

I would have loved to see an Oregon/Oklahoma State or Oregon/Arkansas matchup.

At least we would have been entertained. Although Oklahoma State was "given" their bowl win.

I would have loved to see an Oregon/Oklahoma State or Oregon/Arkansas matchup.

The Oregon - Wisconsin game at the Rose Bowl was a thriller (even though the result wasn't to my liking). Shame that wasn't the NC instead of this dross.

I thought that 9-6 game was a horror show. I'd of given anything if this game was as interesting as that one. Sad. A big FU to LSU for wasting 4 hours of my life and a couple days pay. Wow.

Nice game by the Alabama defense, but one of the worst "national championship" games I have seen in my lifetime. Would have been interesting to see Alabama matched against a team with a decent offense.

Another example of why we need a playoff system.

Who? OSU or Stanford would have been throttled. LSU has put up points, but you guys fail to realize that this Bama defense is historically great.

But it's not fair to make these players play even more games. Oh wait, there are already 37 bowl games, including two I counted that were played in the same venue (Cotton Bowl).

that would work if they didn't have playoffs for D-III, D-II, and what used to be D-IAA (I have no idea what the hell they call it now).