[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone betting on today's games?

Scooby's Hubby

Yep, on my way to the book in a few minutes. Nothing big, I'll probably put 25-30 clams on my wager...I'm going with both dogs ML/Parlay. BAL is a pretty big dog so it sould payout right around 7-1. I think both dogs have a decent shot here (less confidence in BAL than NYG though).

I put a nickel on the Pats (-1.5) and NYG (+9) teaser ...

I also put a small wager on the Pats 1st Q (-1/2)

Let's win some coin, boys. :wacko:

now the question is do I lay some off on the Niners. I can get -2 and guarantee money and possibly if the Niners win by less than 9 I will win all bets :tup:

My first under hit, looks rainy, so I 50% upped on my under for the second game.

I love the Giants +9 teaser, I wouldn't lay any off on the niners to protect that.

D

yeah, I am gonna be greedy :wacko: I don;t see the Niners winning by 9 or more. Of course, turnovers in the 2nd half could spoil my bet

I put a nickel on the Pats (-1.5) and NYG (+9) teaser ...

I also put a small wager on the Pats 1st Q (-1/2)

Let's win some coin, boys. :wacko:

Nice job. My brother had the same teaser.

I hit Pats/Balt under 25.5 in first half. Would have hit the 2nd half over too if Cundiff didnt miss :tup: . Pushed on Giants team over 20 (Thank God) and pushed on 2nd half over in Giants game . Lost a big prop over 3.5 FGs in Giants game . Crap week for me. Would have been brutal if Giants didnt push that 20

Nice job. My brother had the same teaser.

I hit Pats/Balt under 25.5 in first half. Would have hit the 2nd half over too if Cundiff didnt miss :wacko: . Pushed on Giants team over 20 (Thank God) and pushed on 2nd half over in Giants game . Lost a big prop over 3.5 FGs in Giants game . Crap week for me. Would have been brutal if Giants didnt push that 20

thx and congrads to your bro. Now I am looking forward to all the prop bets for the super. Sack totals, player to score first, over/under on total passing yards, etc.