[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pat Sajak admits to being drunk on Wheel of Fortune

wiegie

I've often wondered why a personality of any note would ever agree to do one of these shows. I mean, Drew Carrey might be making a paycheck, but isn't "The Price is Right" where careers go to die? Wayne Brady is doing a new version of "Let's Make a Deal" At least, "Who's Line" was a comedy show.

If only my dreams could be realized by a rebirth of Supermarket Sweep.

I would fking DOMINATE that show!!!! Load up on the canned hams, diapers and spices in the showdown. Why the hell dont they go for the spices? lightweight, high prices, and you can fill the fker to the brim with tiny bottles of vanilla extract and pepper that cost a boatload.

Freaking rookie shoppers . . . .

I've often wondered why a personality of any note would ever agree to do one of these shows. I mean, Drew Carrey might be making a paycheck, but isn't "The Price is Right" where careers go to die? Wayne Brady is doing a new version of "Let's Make a Deal" At least, "Who's Line" was a comedy show.

Sajak's gig is pretty sweet, he's worth millions, that job is as cush as it gets and he can probably continue it for life if he so chooses.

Did you not read the article? He got to take off midday to drink margaritas with Vanna White.... The question is, why wouldn't you want that cushy job?

If only my dreams could be realized by a rebirth of Supermarket Sweep.

I would fking DOMINATE that show!!!! Load up on the canned hams, diapers and spices in the showdown. Why the hell dont they go for the spices? lightweight, high prices, and you can fill the fker to the brim with tiny bottles of vanilla extract and pepper that cost a boatload.

Freaking rookie shoppers . . . .

I liked that show, too, and also do the grocery shopping for our family. the spice rack is where it's at.

put me on Family Feud or Wheel, I could bring home some cash.

I have always liked game shows, there is not one I haven't watched. Lately, it has been Family Feud, Wheel and Lingo. I don;t really like Deal or No Deal or any of the other new prime time game shows.

I wish they had an updated version of Name that Tune, just as it was long ago - not the one where you have to sing the remaining lines of the song, but the original version of the show where you just had to know the name of the song and buzz in first.

As for old school game shows, I always liked Price is Right, Tic Tac Dough, Press Your Luck, Feud, Let's Make A Deal, Card Sharks - the music was great.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

I liked that show, too, and also do the grocery shopping for our family. the spice rack is where it's at.

put me on Family Feud or Wheel, I could bring home some cash.

I have always liked game shows, there is not one I haven't watched. Lately, it has been Family Feud, Wheel and Lingo. I don;t really like Deal or No Deal or any of the other new prime time game shows.

I wish they had an updated version of Name that Tune, just as it was long ago - not the one where you have to sing the remaining lines of the song, but the original version of the show where you just had to know the name of the song and buzz in first.

As for old school game shows, I always liked Price is Right, Tic Tac Dough, Press Your Luck, Feud, Let's Make A Deal, Card Sharks - the music was great.

Hellz yeah!

I love me some Jeopardy too . . . plus I think Wipeout would be fun to play on. .

Actually you can with an app from Ford on my twin turbo Flex. F'n thing rips. pumped the boost up and I can smoke new Camaros and Mustangs and even out handles the Dodge Challenger. The best part is pulling along side Jag offs on I-94 in the Chicago burbs in their Lexus and Mecedes, etc, minivan/suvs and puuting the smoke to them. :wacko: