[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday Night Poker

Sunday Couch Potatoe

Played in my local room's monthly tourney yesterday. $150 buy-in, 25K starting chips, 25 minute levels, no re-buys. It was the largest crowd they've ever had for this tourney, 107. Got off to a good start, and by the first break (end of 3rd level) I was up to 37K or so. Knocked out my first person in the next level, and was up over 50K by the second break. Took down a monster pot in the next session when my Aces held up against QQ and QK both all-in pre flop. I was chip leader (or second to another guy) in the room for the next hour or so. Got up to as many as 275K and somewhat coasted to the final table when I went a little card dead and some shorter stacks shoved, shoved, shoved. I usually would love to pick those guys off, but didn't even have marginal calling hands. Final table was tough as the stacks were fairly even after we eliminated the first two. Took the biggest hit of the night when I called a smaller stacks all-in with QQ and he hit a river Ace. Had A-5 off. Got me fuming a bit and never got the cards to chip up again. Managed to hang on and last until 5th place, taking home $1050. :wacko: Just over 9 hours of card playing is leaving me a little tired today, but it was worth it!!

Played in my local room's monthly tourney yesterday. $150 buy-in, 25K starting chips, 25 minute levels, no re-buys. It was the largest crowd they've ever had for this tourney, 107. Got off to a good start, and by the first break (end of 3rd level) I was up to 37K or so. Knocked out my first person in the next level, and was up over 50K by the second break. Took down a monster pot in the next session when my Aces held up against QQ and QK both all-in pre flop. I was chip leader (or second to another guy) in the room for the next hour or so. Got up to as many as 275K and somewhat coasted to the final table when I went a little card dead and some shorter stacks shoved, shoved, shoved. I usually would love to pick those guys off, but didn't even have marginal calling hands. Final table was tough as the stacks were fairly even after we eliminated the first two. Took the biggest hit of the night when I called a smaller stacks all-in with QQ and he hit a river Ace. Had A-5 off. Got me fuming a bit and never got the cards to chip up again. Managed to hang on and last until 5th place, taking home $1050. :tup: Just over 9 hours of card playing is leaving me a little tired today, but it was worth it!!

WTG BBP!. I think you are a good player :wacko: