[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post Envy

Sunday Couch Potatoe

So yes I had too much time on my hands tonight with the wife outta town at her parents....

But I did some research of post amounts by Huddlers and came to the conclusion with my 3200 or so posts I am about 244 outta 22000 some huddlers that have decided to make a handle here. I'm pretty proud of that and feel like I am a contributing part(good or bad :tup: )of this great community that my wife wonders why I spend so much time on sometimes!

So here is a chance for us huddlers to come reflect,(brag about the amount) why we post so much or so little. EX. my buddy bpwallace who joined after me and is approaching 10000 posts or Taz who is a maniac and with almost 15000 joined around the same time I did but is getting even further up there in posts! Or Big John who is being chased by Ursa with 50000 to almost 50000(impressive :wacko: )

Or huddlers like Skins, Swerski, Doc Holliday, Spain, H8Tank, Seminoles who have disappeared for whatever reason after an impressive run of posts... Maybe it be personal, bad, sad, or just plain where did you go it might be fun to reflect when and why you started this awesome journey and keep it going even for the newbs for years to come! So come one come all and post your stories of why I have ____ posts and stories of members current and past and why they are here and posting maniacs or just your casual poster every once in a while.

I love this huddle community and have some of the greatest laughs of my day when searching these forums. Have seen baby huddlers welcomed into this world and huddlers family members lost. I have some of the deepest of deep thoughts,prayers, and just overall life moments when searching the same forums. So what say you Huddle Brethen... where did you start and where were you at in life when you started these many great years....

Call it a thread to come and boast your acheivments of milestone posts such as 100, 200, 1000, 2000, 10000,20000, etc. etc.

And thx DMD and all else involved in bringing this great community together and keeping them together through a fun and simple way..... Fantasy Football! :lol:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hit 7K & I'm pretty sure most of what I've posted has been complete & utter nonsense. :tup:

I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum many moons ago & decided to be an active member. I've met some very cool people because of it. :wacko:

Edited by buddahj

I haven't frequented the Huddle near as much as I used to. Travel, new family, etc have kind of stunted my Huddle time. I'm trying to get it back though...:wacko:

Edited by I Like Soup

So yes I had too much time on my hands tonight with the wife outta town at her parents....

But I did some research of post amounts by Huddlers and came to the conclusion with my 3200 or so posts I am about 244 outta 22000 some huddlers that have decided to make a handle here. I'm pretty proud of that and feel like I am a contributing part(good or bad :lol: )of this great community that my wife wonders why I spend so much time on sometimes!

So here is a chance for us huddlers to come reflect,(brag about the amount) why we post so much or so little. EX. my buddy bpwallace who joined after me and is approaching 10000 posts or Taz who is a maniac and with almost 15000 joined around the same time I did but is getting even further up there in posts! Or Big John who is being chased by Ursa with 50000 to almost 50000(impressive :wacko: )

Or huddlers like Skins, Swerski, Doc Holliday, Spain, H8Tank, Seminoles who have disappeared for whatever reason after an impressive run of posts... Maybe it be personal, bad, sad, or just plain where did you go it might be fun to reflect when and why you started this awesome journey and keep it going even for the newbs for years to come! So come one come all and post your stories of why I have ____ posts and stories of members current and past and why they are here and posting maniacs or just your casual poster every once in a while.

I love this huddle community and have some of the greatest laughs of my day when searching these forums. Have seen baby huddlers welcomed into this world and huddlers family members lost. I have some of the deepest of deep thoughts,prayers, and just overall life moments when searching the same forums. So what say you Huddle Brethen... where did you start and where were you at in life when you started these many great years....

Call it a thread to come and boast your acheivments of milestone posts such as 100, 200, 1000, 2000, 10000,20000, etc. etc.

And thx DMD and all else involved in bringing this great community together and keeping them together through a fun and simple way..... Fantasy Football! :rofl:

+1 :tup: