[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

POKER - Post here if you need to be added

Scooby's Hubby

Kick A$$ Blaster is the only one that has PMed me recently. I sent him the info. I'll have to dig it back up from home tonight/tomorrow morning unless one of you still has the Home group number.

I know password is huddle.

Anyone that requests admittance, PM me your Poker Stars name as I don;t want to admit non-Huddlers, though I doubt that would be a problem.

Here are the directions:

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.net

- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab

- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button

- Enter my Club ID number: 58638

- Enter my Invitation Code: thehuddle

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.net/homegames

PM me your Stars name once requesting admittance so I know the request is from a legitimate Huddler.

I'd like to get in... any chance for tonight?

maybe tomorrow, interest waxes and wains around here. we get on a roll, then lay off, then outta knowwhere BAM! you have a game. If it would ever get cold, then maybe the players would be holed up with nothing else to do . But being SB weekend, I suspect the wifeys get a date night tonight and then there is a calm before the SB storm. Maybe we can try for sat night :wacko: