[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2-religion families

Scooby

Yeah, I don't believe their is any God that would punish an infant or child because they were never baptized. The must do rituals were a small part of my leaving the catholic church. They didn't want to do the baptism for my second child until they saw us in church a little more regularly :wacko: My wife said "I've been coming here for thirty years now run go tell the priest if he feels the same way that you do ." To some church liaison women. (The priest was a pedophile BTW) Never heard anymore about it. Show me the money is what that woman was saying. We showed ourselves the door after pedophilamania was erupting.

I also have to recommend Penn and Tellers "bullsh%t" episode on the vatican. Completely amazing and appalling.

Growing-up I would tell people I'm not religious and they would gasp. Then I would tell them I was never baptized and they would actually recoil. Great way to treat a kid that never did anything to them. :tup:

They didn't want to do the baptism for my second child until they saw us in church a little more regularly :wacko:

And that's one of the many issues I have with the Catholic church. They believe baptism is essential to salvation...yet they wouldn't baptize your child because you didn't attend enough. Same goes for Scooby's situation. They won't let her take communion...something they also think is essential to salvation. So much for the idea of saving souls.

The catholic church is about fear. They chase people away if they don't strictly adhere to their opinions and rules. People say they can't afford to lose parishioners but they can. They are extremely rich yet they are filing bankruptcy to avoid paying victims. Again watch the Penn and Teller vatican episode and see. I can tell you this: I believe Penn and Teller before I believe any high ranking catholic church official. Especially the enabler pope.

By the way I don't capitalize anything involving the catholic church because after 25+ years they showed their true colors and betrayed me. I hoped the guilty ones rot in the hell they believe in.

I also have to recommend Penn and Tellers "bullsh%t" episode on the vatican. Completely amazing and appalling.

Again watch the Penn and Teller vatican episode and see.

Looks like it has been removed everywhere I look for it.

I feel that way about any church. Me and the wife aren't religious. We do, however, let our kid go to church with his friends when he wants or is invited. We even let him go to the Mormon and Catholic cult gatherings.

+1

but we draw the line with mooslim gatherings... naw, just kidding, we just don't have any burkas in size.

Growing-up I would tell people I'm not religious and they would gasp. Then I would tell them I was never baptized and they would actually recoil. Great way to treat a kid that never did anything to them. :wacko:

One of the nice things about growing up in Northern California. Basically never came up. There wasn't even a point of saying one way or another. Though there was a reasonably large number of Mormons in the area I lived in. Huge temple maybe 10 blocks from my house.

One of the nice things about growing up in Northern California. Basically never came up. There wasn't even a point of saying one way or another. Though there was a reasonably large number of Mormons in the area I lived in. Huge temple maybe 10 blocks from my house.

I once got confronted and chased away from the big house chapel in Utah. We were trying to look inside and they didn't like that. So we got drunk and hit Snowbird the next day. Mormons are nice people though, in my experience. I wonder in the had 50 billion worth of gold, etc in there like the vatican?

When I go back to Italy I may have to look into doing my own version of the "Italian Job". I bet the vatican is loaded with grenade launchers and automatic weapons.