[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd like to read her review of Dos Perros

wiegie

blame it on the design of the search function on this new board. (I did a search for olive Garden to find out if anybody had posted this story yet and the top result was this:

Restaurant.com users - great deal

in The Tailgate

Started by Puddy, 12 Jan 2011

Last Post by loaf, 21 Jan 2012

So I figured nobody had updated any thread(s) with Olive Garden in them.

Number one, it's good to see they finally got "real" Italian there. Number two, there are no visitors to that godforsaken dirthole of a place. Number three, did anyone else like the way she says " two long, warm breadsticks" as much as I did? And finally, number four...stop pretending eating dinner at 4:00 isn't normal for you and all your old Social Security suckling friends.

Number one, it's good to see they finally got "real" Italian there. Number two, there are no visitors to that godforsaken dirthole of a place. Number three, did anyone else like the way she says " two long, warm breadsticks" as much as I did? And finally, number four...stop pretending eating dinner at 4:00 isn't normal for you and all your old Social Security suckling friends.

I did like the way she wrote that, along with her picture next to the article, and thinking of her with two long warm breadsticks....well, you know...I am in "love".