[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need to set up a digital calendar my wife and I can both access/edit

wiegie

I'd like to set up a digital calendar that both my wife and I can use to keep track of what the hell is going on in our lives (we have a bunch of random meetings that come up, kids events, etc.). We have a calendar hanging up on our kitchen wall, but this is of no use to me when I am at work.

Anybody have any easy calendar app that we can use?

(I'll note that I use outlook and she uses yahoo e-mail and we both have Android phones.)

Thanks for any help you can offer. (I was just about to google to see what I could find, but I figured you guys had already solved this problem for me.)

google is great. you and your wife can both set up individual ones, and then have hers other's show up on yours and vice versa. you can also make some or all of it public to share with others (my wife uses this with her teaching schedule, so students can double check when they are scheduled).

Timely topic. I just went to a seminar yesterday on managing multiple priorites, etc., and using Cozi was one of the reccomendations for managing family calendars, etc. With kids in multiple sports, etc., I've been getting lost on where I need to be and when. Google calendrs was another option I was considering.

I was actually planning on checking out the cozi app and website on my lunch break.