[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bobby Paterno keeping it real

polksalet

For reference.

Just last week got hired on as a football staffer.

I assume he was either drunk and with someone other than his wife, or just with someone other than his wife. Either way, does this come close to costing him his job?

While it's a fair assumption that any major college football or basketball coach has a degree of skeleton and sleaziness tucked away, Petrino, and those like him, who sneak from job to job are especially loathesome and smarmy. His track record isn't very stellar, and this is kind of a karmatic kick in the can.

That said, there must have been ample evidence that his lil' mistress got hired on in the football dept. for reasons other than answering telephones for him to get this treatment coming off such a really good season.

Edited by godtomsatan

That said, there must have been ample evidence that his lil' mistress got hired on in the football dept. for reasons other than answering telephones for him to get this treatment coming off such a really good season.

My thoughts exactly when the story first broke. Some serious looks of impropriety there.

Also they can't possibly try to make us believe they didn't know this when they hired her.

Also of note, this girl came off of the same motorcycle Petrino did at the same speed. Don't you think she was more than just a bit banged up from that? He gets whisked off to the hospital in a state troopers car and she is left to drive herself home and wash the gravel out of her roadrash by herself, which I have done by the way and it is excruciatingly painful.

My thoughts exactly when the story first broke. Some serious looks of impropriety there.

Also they can't possibly try to make us believe they didn't know this when they hired her.

Also of note, this girl came off of the same motorcycle Petrino did at the same speed. Don't you think she was more than just a bit banged up from that? He gets whisked off to the hospital in a state troopers car and she is left to drive herself home and wash the gravel out of her roadrash by herself, which I have done by the way and it is excruciatingly painful.

ya, pocs of road rash and carpet burns to the knees and elbows

• 2 weeks later...