[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PNW Horror/Comedy Fans, Film Fest Next Weekend

Bonehand

Hola Huddlers! If you have a moment, I just wanted to let you know about a little event we have put together locally, the second BONEBAT "Comedy of Horrors" FILM FEST, which will take place on Saturday, April 21st, at the Big Picture Theater in Redmond, WA.

This year's Fest has been greatly expanded to include 3 independent Feature Films, The Moleman of Belmont Avenue, starring Robert Englund, Monster Brawl, Starring Dave Foley and Lance Henriksen, and the zombie buddy comedy Deadheads. All 3 are presented in their Seattle area, big-screen premieres.

Additionally, we will be showing 21 hand-picked shorts from around the world, all firmly seated within the comedy and/or horror genre. Between features, we will have a huge prize giveaway and two 30-minute sets of live music from Kirkland nerdcore rap kingpins Death*Star and Duvall cutting-edge metal act Burning of I,

In total, we've got 9 hours of independent horror, comedy, and music lined up for your enjoyment, all situated in a luxury theater that serves adult beverages. It promises to be great time, and I hope you can join us.

You can find out more about the fest right here. Thank you for reading,