[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(Somewhat) bold predictions for the 2012 Fantasy season

Papajohn

I know this is a little early for a thread about bold predictions for the 2012 season, but I wanted to do mine with the draft still fresh in mind, and we can always just start a new thread later on.

As I have already stated in a few threads I have a huge man crush on BenJarvus Green-Ellis and truly believe he will have an excellent fantasy season for the Bengals, so my (somewhat) bold prediction is:

BenJarvus Green-Ellis (BJGE) will be a top 15 Fantasy RB in the 2012 NFL season.

What is there not to like about BJGE I ask you, and the answer is: absolutely nothing! He never fumbles, he has the goal line carries locked in, and he will get more than enough carries to create lots of fantasy points. Just look at Cedric Benson last year.

I know a lot of people will disagree, hell somebody will probably even get a penalty for taunting, but that's alright. In the end Ben and I will have the last laugh.

Do you have any early (somewhat) bold predictions for your lover favorite player in the 2012 season? Taz?

Feel free to comment on my prediction, I will probably answer in a non factual, non logical and completely emotion-based way.

It has to be at least somewhat bold :D

So then Cowboys not making the SB isn't bold enough? ;)

Or to take a shot at my own team "the Browns will have another losing season".

I like your prediction, since I may end up with BGE as one of my keepers this year.

These players will finish the season top (3) FF at their possision

QB Peyton

RB Turner

WR Julio Jones ( though call over Demaryius Thomas )

TE Fleener

I believe these are as bold as you can get being non except maybe Julio will even be ranked top 10 to start the season.

These players will finish the season top (3) FF at their possision

QB Peyton

RB Turner

WR Julio Jones ( though call over Demaryius Thomas )

TE Fleener

I believe these are as bold as you can get being non except maybe Julio will even be ranked top 10 to start the season.

Those predictions probably belong in the "(Too) bold predictions for the 2012 Fantasy season" thread :D

Those predictions probably belong in the "(Too) bold predictions for the 2012 Fantasy season" thread :D

and I was thinking the oposite of yours ..... you can fall down on most plays and still make top 15 ,,, now if you would of said top 5 then I would of gave you props for a BOLD prediction :D

and I was thinking the oposite of yours ..... you can fall down on most plays and still make top 15 ,,, now if you would of said top 5 then I would of gave you props for a BOLD prediction :D

I know! That's way I included the (somewhat) part. :D

In my defense I will said that people were already disagreeing when I stated that he would be a top 20 RB, so compared to that I am pretty bold.

BenJarvis Green-Ellis won't finish the season in the top 25 in terms of RB scoring.

He wasn't great with defenses consumed with fear over slowing down the Patriots passing attack. Why will he be now?

He will finish in the top 25 for sure. Top 15 might be pushing it, but top 20 wasn't bold enough in my opinion to be worthy of a bold prediction.

I am basically stating that he will be a top 15 RB because he get enough carries during the season, especially at the goal line.

I just thought it might be a fun thread to have with some light-hearted teasing during the season when people's bold predictions goes down the drain.

He will finish in the top 25 for sure. Top 15 might be pushing it, but top 20 wasn't bold enough in my opinion to be worthy of a bold prediction.

I am basically stating that he will be a top 15 RB because he get enough carries during the season, especially at the goal line.

I just thought it might be a fun thread to have with some light-hearted teasing during the season when people's bold predictions goes down the drain.

My prediction is that he'll be a total failure and won't finish in the top 25. You saying he's top 25 for sure makes my prediction bold, right?

My prediction is that he'll be a total failure and won't finish in the top 25. You saying he's top 25 for sure makes my prediction bold, right?

I will agree with that logic. The BJGE prediction (hopefully) just got a little bit more exciting during the season.

A total failure, as in producing less than he did in NE?

Looking at my league (no PPR, 1/10 rush, 6 pt TDs) he was 24th in 2011 and 15th in 2010. His 2 year average is 800 yards and 12 TDs, that would appear pretty reasonable as the starting RB in CIN.