[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stoopid storm

buddahj

friggin wind and water is powerful in any amount, fix everything right, don't put a bandaid on it. Wonder if homeowners covers this, may have ta move yer old rusty water heater up in the attic real quick, just sayin. Water damage suks, tear it out, dry it out, spray for mold, don't let the premium boy peel ya off a 20, yer wife might even need a new set, don't forget that

friggin wind and water is powerful in any amount, fix everything right, don't put a bandaid on it. Wonder if homeowners covers this, may have ta move yer old rusty water heater up in the attic real quick, just sayin. Water damage suks, tear it out, dry it out, spray for mold, don't let the premium boy peel ya off a 20, yer wife might even need a new set, don't forget that

Sage advice.

Thanks all. Well, the roofers are here as I type this installing the new roof vents (2 - 10ft sections) & reinstalling a piece of flashing that came off the front of the house. When it's all said & done, I'll get out for under $300. I guess it could've been worse.

Edited by buddahj

My house has been without power for 24 hrs now. Put a couple bags of ice in the freezer this morning and took all the stuff from the fridge to the work - lunch on me! Duke says power will be back on by midnight. We'll see.

My house has been without power for 24 hrs now. Put a couple bags of ice in the freezer this morning and took all the stuff from the fridge to the work - lunch on me! Duke says power will be back on by midnight. We'll see.

That sucks. I hope they get you turned back on soon.