[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this is georgia

Azazello1313

Seriously, I'm in absolute awe of what I watched. I've had to watch it 3 more times to try and fully comprehend the scope of what it is that I'm seeing. It is so surreal that I'm almost at a loss to even try and explain what is going on.

ETA: Also, did I see that the show is on TLC? Isn't that "The Learning Channel?" If that show passes for "educational" programming, we are truly screwed.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Seriously, I'm in absolute awe of what I watched. I've had to watch it 3 more times to try and fully comprehend the scope of what it is that I'm seeing. It is so surreal that I'm almost at a loss to even try and explain what is going on.

ETA: Also, did I see that the show is on TLC? Isn't that "The Learning Channel?" If that show passes for "educational" programming, we are truly screwed.

It is no longer "The Learning Channel"... they changed their format a few years ago, that's why they only go by the "TLC" moniker nowadays. I know this because we have a common friend who is a big wig working for TLC right now. Just about everytime I see her I make a comment on how her channel is bringing down our society.

It is no longer "The Learning Channel"... they changed their format a few years ago, that's why they only go by the "TLC" moniker nowadays. I know this because we have a common friend who is a big wig working for TLC right now. Just about everytime I see her I make a comment on how her channel is bringing down our society.

I had a feeling that she would eventually, single handedly, bring society down...

Is she working with Dylan on a TLC show, yet?

This isn't just Georgia or south of the Ohio River, this is everywhere. I know people here in the Akron area that look and act just like this.

Yeah, no longer The Learning Channel, all of these cable channels have their crappy reality shows.

This isn't just Georgia or south of the Ohio River, this is everywhere. I know people here in the Akron area that look and act just like this.

Yeah, no longer The Learning Channel, all of these cable channels have their crappy reality shows.

Oh, well, Akron and Browns fans in general, sure. That went without saying. :D

We've got them in southern California too. :out: