[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dallas cowboys fan

Azazello1313

Come on :rolleyes:

The suit alleges that Cowboys Stadium posted no warning signs alerting fans that the benches could be hot.

No warning signs? Really?? Who doesnt know that any bench/table/etc that is out in the hot Texas sun all day is going to be hot(particularly if its black stone)??. Is this woman really that lacking in common sense or just shamelessly willing to go through this in hopes of getting some $ and/or her 15 minutes? :wacko:

Heard this story on the radio here today and thought how stupid it sounded. People today are either so dumb as to lack any common sense at all, or (more likely) they do dumb stuff and when they are harmed their first thought is "how can I make money off my stupidity?"

Warning signs, really, you need a warning sign to realize this?

I'm going to Indy this weekend for MotoGP racing. IMS must have a lot of money and some metal grand stand seating in the sun. I'm going to burn my ass and then sue them big time.

Come on :rolleyes:

No warning signs? Really?? Who doesnt know that any bench/table/etc that is out in the hot Texas sun all day is going to be hot(particularly if its black stone)??. Is this woman really that lacking in common sense or just shamelessly willing to go through this in hopes of getting some $ and/or her 15 minutes? :wacko:

The same people that have now required places like McDonalds to put "contents may be hot" on coffee cups, probably why plastic bags have warnings telling you to "not put these on your head", etc. Read all of the warnings you see and as stupid as some of them seem, I would imagine almost all are there because someone was dumb enough to do it in the first place.

Does she walk on blacktop with her shoes off in the Texas summer?

Maybe if the tramp wasn't wearing something so short that it allowed her flesh to come into contact with the marble she wouldn't have seared her niblets. Tramp was probably there wearing short shorts in the hope of trapping one of those horny Cowboys into a paternity suit. This would not happen to a properly and respectfully attired muslim woman. The Cowboys should have the case transferred to a Sharia court were the woman will be stoned to death and they will have the case dismissed.