[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Funny FF team names.

acbvegas

Well his thoughts mirrored mine. There's nothing funny about Sandusky... nothing. And asking about team names is a bit... well let's just say at this point of the preseason we are well past the "funny team names" mile marker.

• Like 1

Came up with a few.

"urgetting Sanduskied"

" Sandusky's School Zone"

"Ocho Cinco Domestico"

Just a few ideas anyone else have one?

"acbvegas gets sodomized by a grizzly bear and likes it"

"acbvegas has sh!t for brains"

"acbvegas is a panty-sniffing little turd with a tiny penis"

I think it's really hilarious to make light of sexual abuse on children.

Well his thoughts mirrored mine. There's nothing funny about Sandusky... nothing. And asking about team names is a bit... well let's just say at this point of the preseason we are well past the "funny team names" mile marker.

Very classy. You'll do well here.

Take a hike Dick... Dont come in here acting like a D-bag when a well respected board member tells you child abuse is not funny which it is not. Byeee

"acbvegas gets sodomized by a grizzly bear and likes it"

"acbvegas has sh!t for brains"

"acbvegas is a panty-sniffing little turd with a tiny penis"

:tup:

1. Well his thoughts mirrored mine. There's nothing funny about Sandusky... nothing. And asking about team names is a bit... well let's just say at this point of the preseason we are well past the "funny team names" mile marker

Well at least that post was classy. As far as calling me classy then bashing me and calling me names kinda defeats your purpose of saying im not classy and is hypocritical? Am I not right. Anyhow sorry if I offended anyone on the joke and appreciate those who were civilized and actually gave me advice on a funny appropriate name and didn't come at me in a abusive and derogatory manner. Remember I never made a personal attack on any of you. it's easy to be childish and hide behind a keyboard with your remarks. Thought we were all adults here. Sorry