[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not running any leagues this year and winding up my degree, so for a little fun Im going to run a couple pools for the people here to have a little fun in and show off their football knowledge and/or domination.

Winner gets a bottle of wine from the Santa Barbara area if you are 21 or next years fees paid for the pick em pool only. The survivor pool is for bragging rights only.

If we get 20 Huddlers or more I will honor the winnings stated above for the pick em pool. Elidibility is that you are a paying member here which I hope I can confirm someone in the know. Please use your Huddler names so that I know who you are!!!!

When you join you will be involved in two pools.

1. Is the survivor pool. Pick one game a week without a spread.

2. Is the pick em pool with points to make it a little more interesting in the end so that people are not just picking winners to hold the lead.

http://thefanpool.com

pool to join: Huddle

password: megatree

I hope everyone has a little fun here. Good Luck!

Are you good enough to win the Title?

Ive been around for 10 years and will probably be here for another ten so I hope to make this an on going ritual. Plus it will give me good insight who to trust on my wagers.

Edited by Dont Rookie Me........