[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have achieved Yard of the Month

matt770

Our neighborhood garden club (old ladies who meet on the first Tuesday morning of the month) have bestowed this incredible honor upon me. I have a sign in my yard proclaiming to all passersby that my yard is superior to all others in the entire subdivision (around 100 homes). All I can say is, it's about time.

Thank you.

:lol: The hard part about this thread is deciding how to make fun of you.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

matt770, Facebook (2), SEC=UGA

•  

This is basically a lazy changeup for SEC that hangs over the plate for about 30 seconds and his eyes are as big as saucers right now.

Be ready for the highschool punks to come by tonight with grass killer and spray it on your lawn. In about a week you and everyone else will clearly be able to read some derogatory word in it.

Congrats.

Some of the neighbors have teenage grandkids I suppose. Median age here is about 75.

Blow me.

I bought a house last October with a terrible lawn (14,000 square feet of it). I'm rehabilitating it the slow way, overseeding and the like. Killing all of the weeds this year has left it pockmarked with brown patches. I can't even look at it right now.

Blow me.

I bought a house last October with a terrible lawn (14,000 square feet of it). I'm rehabilitating it the slow way, overseeding and the like. Killing all of the weeds this year has left it pockmarked with brown patches. I can't even look at it right now.

Ironically our actual front lawn is one of the worst I've ever seen. This year my focus was installing a huge island with trees, roses, grasses and perennials just so I'd have less to mow, and next year I plan to actually maintain the lawn with fertilizer, preemergent, etc.

Basically these geezers have been driving by an eyesore for 40 years and now they see this massive island with all kinds of stuff in it. They still slow down and stare. When I'm outside the old ladies will roll down their windows and say "Oh my word, it looks just wonderful" and I'll shake my ass for them.

It's official. Matt is into GILF.

I can tell the one across the street was really fine back in the day. I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a semi when she's out there pruning in her white slacks and penny loafers. :brow:

It's possible I could get out more.

I recieved a letter from the HOA on how nice my place looks (my wife makes me keep after things). It came with a stationary set in a faux leather binder. Retail value 89 cents I'm guessing. My neighbor got summoned into landscaping court where he could face a fine of up to $100. I told him I would bust him out of HOA jail if they hold him in contempt during his hearing.