[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I eagerly await...

Azazello1313

I think he has to solve whatever is causing him to throw so many ducks, but his reading of the defense and overall command of the offense was impressive.

I don't follow Denver much, but this is what struck me the most. Ball looked ugly coming out of Peyton's hand over and over, yet over and over it went exactly where it was supposed to - either to an open receiver or into a tight space so that the receiver could make a play. Time will tell if it's the brain (wisdom/experience) or a tight spiral that makes the difference!

I don't follow Denver much, but this is what struck me the most. Ball looked ugly coming out of Peyton's hand over and over, yet over and over it went exactly where it was supposed to - either to an open receiver or into a tight space so that the receiver could make a play. Time will tell if it's the brain (wisdom/experience) or a tight spiral that makes the difference!

I would say it's definitely his ability to manage a game over skill as a passer. His throwing ability has always just been an added bonus to what makes him really special, being able to pick apart defenses with smart decisions.

There was a reason why Mike Smith wanted the Falcons to have a no-huddle attack after having to face Peyton twice a year with Jacksonville. Guys like Farve and Stafford rely on their arm to bail them out, Peyton relies on his brain to know what play to call and make.

Edited by delusions of grandeur

As a Dar fan I H8 to admit how good he and his offense looked first time out in real time. They are still learning Peytons offense(and it is his offense in every sense) on the run here and can only get better. His arm will get better, his reads will be faster and the rest of his cohorts will learn the signals and inflections better. All in al,l barring injury they will be a force indeed. Tamme could be hugh this year. Defense is solid and getting better too. Darn, how good is Chance? one of the best we've seen in a long time.

Ugh= The Bolts against the Dars tonight with no running game, look for a lot of Gates and even more of DMC and DHB. Dars win a close one as they always tend to be on Janidrunkski 55 yarder.