[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What game You Watching?

Footballjoe

ND/MSU. Close game, MSU just can't get it going though. ND playing Bell very well.

PSU gets a win, yay. Not as dominant as the score sounds though. Their D was gashed often for yds by an out-matched Navy team. If they didn't make a few key mistakes and could pass more consistently....

VT upset by Pitt. Love it. :)

ND/MSU. Close game, MSU just can't get it going though. ND playing Bell very well.

PSU gets a win, yay. Not as dominant as the score sounds though. Their D was gashed often for yds by an out-matched Navy team. If they didn't make a few key mistakes and could pass more consistently....

VT upset by Pitt. Love it. :)

Thats my team. :boxing:

Although I know they are not very good this year.

Edited by Footballjoe

Once again another Pac-10 team knocks another out of the NC race.

Fortunately for them... It would get kinda embarrassing for them getting mauled in the NC game by an SEC team all the time. Ask OSU.

Anyway, the Huskies look good this year.

I watched a veritable cornucopia of games this weekend:

Bama/Arkansas - Arkansas sucks without Petrino. That was embarrassing to the Razorback Nation.

Tenn/FL - Good game. Both teams looked better than I thought they would.

AU/ULM - Wow, Auburn sucks.

VT/Pitt - Seriously, is Pitt that good?

FSU/Some Chump Team - Are the Noles really that good?

UGA/FAU - FAU looked great in the first half, or UGA looked BAD... If UGA pulls that crap against a decent opponent, it will be a long season.

MSU/ND - I HATE ND!!!! MSU wasn't ready for the game, out there sleepwalking.

USC/Stan - Made my day.

Cal/OSU - Cal folded, I was not happy when they did that. I really thought OSu would have a NC by 2014 under Urban, I'm starting to question that.

Edited by SEC=UGA

Say this one fast. I watched California University of Pennsylvania beat Indiana University of Pennsylvania in a classic today, 26-24. IUP missed a FG to go up 10 with a minute to go, Cal hits an 80-yd TD bomb but misses the PAT, IUP up by 1. Cal recovers onside kick, a few passes then kicks the game winning FG. As an IUP alum I was kinda bummed but it was one hell of a DII game. Will probably make SportsCenter just because of the novelty of the names of the schools, or at least confuse the heck out of some sportscaster in South Dakota recapping the games of the day.